Several Questions I Couldn't find in the FAQ

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Floing

Several Questions I Couldn't find in the FAQ

Postby Floing » 27 Jun 2011 19:59

1) How long do i approximately need to enter a mind focused body sleeping state when attempting WILD? (I can lay around for hours trying to attempt that but nearly nothing happens except for my arms getting numb.)
2) I didn't want to buy binaural beats from that site are these Theta beats from youtube OK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTXJHEmHQeA (it lasts only 15 minutes so when i put it on repeat there is always a short break is that actually bad?
3) How loud do I have to put binaural beats if i listen to them?
4) How long will it approximately take to get a first lucid dream?

rdubya

Re: Several Questions I Couldn't find in the FAQ

Postby rdubya » 27 Jun 2011 23:32

Floing wrote:1) How long do i approximately need to enter a mind focused body sleeping state when attempting WILD? (I can lay around for hours trying to attempt that but nearly nothing happens except for my arms getting numb.)

This usually can't be done unless you have been meditating for a long time. After a certain point you will not be gaining the full benefits from meditation. Unless you are focused for the two hours on whatever it is you are focusing on (including focusing on nothing) , you may be straining yourself rather than meditating which is actually counterproductive. As you will read, there is no set time frame for when you will experience you first LD I don't even know if enough studies have been done to say what a typical person experiences at this point. It ranges from right away to still never had one after years of trying.

Floing

Postby Floing » 28 Jun 2011 15:14

kk will continue to do reality checksm write in my dream diary and attempt DILD instead then. :idea:

dagomez99

Postby dagomez99 » 28 Jun 2011 16:58

I wanted to share this page with you http://www.iso-tones.com they have isochronic tones, offer them for free, and you can also request any tone you might need.

Floing

Postby Floing » 28 Jun 2011 18:00

thank you. They might be probably helpful when I try WBTB. (Gonna do that often on my summer vacation)

Return to “For Beginners”