Can The State Of Your Body Effect Dreams?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Can The State Of Your Body Effect Dreams?

Postby Notoriou » 05 Aug 2012 17:59

So, a few days ago, I hit my head twice, both time weren't particularly hard, and I thought nothing of it, the next day I woke up with a headache and was slightly dizzy, I also discovered this website later that day. Two days after that, I still had the headache and was still dizzy, and I woke up unusually early. So I stay up for an hour, but never fully woke up, and then I decide to go back to bed, this is when I had my first lucid dream. This happened yesterday. Based on the circumstances, I think that this was just luck that I realized I was dreaming.

That night(last night), I had trouble getting to and staying asleep, and overall had a horrible night's sleep. I went to bed and woke up about 4 hours later, then stayed up for 40 mins(thinking I may as well try wbtb because I was already up) and then tried to go back to bed, but had a hard time getting back to sleep. I then continued to wake up what seemed like every 30 mins with a vague recall of a short dream. after a while I got up for the day.(After I decided to get up, about 10 mins later I had no memory of the dreams that I was vaguely recalling in the time that I kept waking up)

My question is could the headache I am experiencing have effected my sleep on the occasion when I napped and became lucid and when I kept waking back up?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”