Pink Floyd- Ring

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Jack Reacher

Pink Floyd- Ring

Postby Jack Reacher » 07 Aug 2012 22:12

So lately I have been getting into Pink Floyd a lot, really like their music. last night I just had an amazing dream where I got to see them live, and man was it great. It took them 4 years to set up the concert and what happened was I got on a space shuttle to watch it from space. They performed on a distant planet and used special light/energy/lasers to fly around the planet, I watched it from afar.

They played a song called Ring, it doesnt exist but it was awesome, the song was done in their style. I watched from a space shuttle and it seemed the whole planet came to life with their song, like the planet was the stage.

It reminds me of a lucid dream where Interpol was playing n the background, but it was playing songs they never played, but they were singing it and such. Anyone else create music from favorite artists that doesnt exist in reality?
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

bluefrog75

Re: Pink Floyd- Ring

Postby bluefrog75 » 14 Aug 2012 03:38

That sounds so awesome!
I'm also a fan of Pink Floyd, and to see them from a space ship would be mind blowing. If you ever re-create the song somehow let me hear it! LOL
Am I really all the things that are outside of me?
~Taste

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 14 Aug 2012 22:25

kind of...I have heard artist's songs in my dreams, but ones which are real. What's unusual is that i heard them before they were made. For example, I heard a particular piece of Propane Nightmares by Pendulum, well before the album it's on was even heard of. Then when I heard the song on the radio, i was shocked to say the least :P that's another mystery of dreams...
Dreaming is my drug

WildCat23

Postby WildCat23 » 21 Aug 2012 20:15

Man, that's cool. I once had a dream where I was at a Rush concert (Favorite band) and I got a backstage pass and met Geddy Lee. I almost met Alex Lifeson and Niel Peart too, but I woke up. Great dream.
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "
~2112

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”