School meetup lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
kakes 411

School meetup lucid dream

Postby kakes 411 » 08 Aug 2012 07:05

So, this dream was basically about me and a bunch of other classmates all in the same dream, all lucid. Of course, they were not actually sharing my dream. (But that would be AWESOME) So anyway, it goes like this:

I was at school, in this extra program. I was lucid from the start. And so I decide to be all "who needs school?" and start making trouble. Now this is where things get a little fuzzy, memory wise. I remember running around school, and it was mixed with my old school, and my brain did a GREAT job of making it look natural. And so I was running around, making trouble, and before I know it SWAT team-like people are chasing me, but aren't trying very hard. I was just running around for no reason, and as I am typing this I realize it was my subconscious way of getting my way around. Soon after they have disappeared and people were changing classes. My memory is a bit more clear now. I had that feeling of "They're all watching me but nothing bad will happen. Where should I go?"(Anyone else experience that?) So I decide to drive a random golf cart back to the room in witch I started. After getting in trouble and the teacher disappeared, everyone starts to go outside. I follow them and as we are walking I realize everyone else is lucid. I strike up a conversation and before I know it, we are in an art room that wasn't there before. It was very realistic, but the easels were digital. So everyone sits down and starts talking. After a while I get that stupid "I should wake up now" feeling. (anyone else get that?) and try to say goodbye to everyone. They all have that "Don't care, leave me alone" attitude. So I walk outside to the main outdoor hallways. A semi-truck is parked there. I decide to blow the horn before doing the trick where you force your eyes open and wake up. I start to climb up, but fall. I climb up again, and it is very small, half of me is in and the other half out. I say bye to two girls who are looking at me like "Is he really doing that? Cool!" and blow the horn. Before I know it, the truck has become really skinny and starts to fall over. seeing as half of me is out of the truck, I will be crushed. Of course, the second before I hit the ground I wake up.

I personally thought that was a cool LD. If I could go back into it, I would.
What do you guys think?
I'm 12, and have been having lucid dreams for many years, but I just found out about the practice of them.

(Used to call them "dreams where you know you're dreaming")

Summerlander

Re: School meetup lucid dream

Postby Summerlander » 08 Aug 2012 20:13

Wow, it seems like you were enjoying the fantasy of shared dreaming within a lucid dream whereupon your classmates were lucid like you! The art room could have been an opportunity to get in touch with your creative side. I think it's a cool lucid dream too. By the way, was this a WILD or a DILD? You say you were lucid from the start...
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

kakes 411

Re: School meetup lucid dream

Postby kakes 411 » 08 Aug 2012 21:28

It was a WILD, I think.
I'm 12, and have been having lucid dreams for many years, but I just found out about the practice of them.

(Used to call them "dreams where you know you're dreaming")

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”