The Lucid Dreaming Fast Track?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Sander

The Lucid Dreaming Fast Track?

Postby Sander » 08 Aug 2012 17:12

Hi,

I learned about lucid dreaming about 3 weeks ago and i really want to learn how to do this, because i think it's simply amazing. The endless freedom greatly appeals to me. I've been trying some things to achieve a lucid dream, but i can't seem to get one. This is a hard thing to learn and i know i'm probably going to need some guidance, as i know that i'm not a quick learner in things that i really want to learn. For some reason i always suck at them :) I was thinking about ordering The Lucid Dreaming Fast Track. Does anyone have any experience with this? Does it really work if you follow the steps they explain?

Thanks.
Free Your Mind.

First LD: 30/08/2012 :mrgreen:

Omarsonic9

Re: The Lucid Dreaming Fast Track?

Postby Omarsonic9 » 08 Aug 2012 20:34

Well, if you want FREE lessons then subscribe to the newsletter to get the e-course...

10 Steps to Lucid Dreaming :D Its helpful!

But not as helpful as The Lucid Dreaming Fast Track of course.. but that doesnt mean I tried it ... :mrgreen:

I am a beginner like you.

Sander

Postby Sander » 08 Aug 2012 21:51

ok and where do i subscribe? :)

edit: nvm, found it.
Free Your Mind.

Brian

Postby Brian » 09 Aug 2012 02:21

All I can say is you need to have patience and dedication. If you have those it pays off well even if it may take like months to have your first lucid dream, but the benefits will pays off so that would feel like nothing.

Either way I am a beginner just like you and I hope we can lucid dream sooner or later :)

Sander

Postby Sander » 09 Aug 2012 21:56

yeah, sounds like fun :)

the problem is that i've read so much about LD that now i don't know where or how to begin... i'm doing reality checks in the day, but at night, i can't find the motivation to try LD techniques because there are so many of them and i dont know which one works best for me. Finding out which one works best seems an unsumountable task, because of the fact that it can take months to achieve a first LD.. so i could be waasting months trying with one method that is useless to me.
Free Your Mind.

Sander

Postby Sander » 24 Aug 2012 18:36

I went ahead and bought the fast track. If i'm serious about making luid dreaming an important part of my life, i really shouldn't mind paying a little for ways to help me in my endeavor.

I am rather dissapointed though... Rebecca promisses a step by step tutorial on how to lucid dream, but instead gives us a summary of everything that is readily available on her blog... I was expecting a little more guidance and excercises that prepare you for the actual lucid dreaming techniques that are described in the book.

So now i paid money to read eveything i read before on her blog again... I allready read the guided meditation handbook so that didn't bring any extra value to my purchase. The lucid dreaming MP3 didn't do anything for me so far. I only tried it once, though, so i really can't say anything about it working or not.

I don't think i'll be asking for a refund, but i hope that Rebecca makes some changes in future updates and indeed provides readers with more extensive guidance.
Free Your Mind.

Return to “For Beginners”