Funniest missed RC?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
rdubya

Funniest missed RC?

Postby rdubya » 28 Jun 2011 21:32

So what have you dreamed, woke up, and thought," how did i miss that Reality Check??"

- Mine actually comes from last night! I was the slinky dog from Toy Story!!
(also now that i think about it, I just saw on yahoo that Toy Story 4 was announced today... not that I care much about Toy Story... but I'll have to note that in my dream journal...maybe some connection will occur if i see that movie)

dagomez99

Re: Funniest missed RC?

Postby dagomez99 » 29 Jun 2011 05:25

Last night, I had a flamethrower! haha, missed it, then my friend just began dismouting it into little pieces, so i got mad and started to punch him in the knees, I felt like I couldn't move my arms normally, and thought "what if I'm in a dream" but didn't do a RC, and after that, little blisters started to appear in my friend's knees, and missed that too. Woke up and laughed at myself, but later on that night had a LD.

tornadodude

Postby tornadodude » 30 Jun 2011 05:05

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was in minecraft! :lol: for real, HOW did i miss that!?!
you see that picture above my name? ya, you'll be seeing that in your nightmares tonight

aamorim

Postby aamorim » 03 Jul 2011 04:13

I have a rem-dreamer device. The first week sleeping with the mask, all my dreams were related to the mask and I had a festival of missed reality checks. It was Monday when I first slept with the mask. There are 3 presetups... for light, medium and hard sleeper. I choose option 2, but that preset wake up very easy. Then I realized that a lighter sleeper. The mask monitoring how many cues... so you know the cues you missed out.

The first big cue I missed was the follow. I was showing a friend the mask and I was telling him how it works...this bottom do this that bottom do that... and the mask starting flashing in my hands... I said I don’t know what’s wrong then I wake... Another day another dream, another cue... A lady was taking photos of me.. And I was shy and I could see that her camera was REM brand, like Nikon LOL ...But I forgot that was a clue.

My first LD with Rem-dreamer did not come like DILD.. I wake in my bed and I knew strait way that I was dreaming... was more like WILD... After that I thing I can have LD almost 90% the time I want.

--Andre
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
--Carl Jung

Nocturnal

Postby Nocturnal » 08 Jul 2011 03:35

I dreamt that I was with my friends talking about LDing, DJing and more. About 3 times. =[

Peter

Postby Peter » 08 Jul 2011 04:55

I was being passed $50 notes and one side was blank. All I thought was that these are misprints from the treasury and will be worth more so be quiet....
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 10 Jul 2011 14:24

Lol, I actually dreamt that I was lucid dreaming tonight. I woke up like 1 second after (still in my dream) and the rest of dream was of me trying to walk over some kind of thin steel bridge, doing reality checks... I don't remember if the reality checks worked, but I do not think they did. Either I'm really dumb, or my subconscious just want to screw me over to get a quick laugh. :lol:
First lucid dream : July 14, 2011
Lucid dream count : 5
Last lucid dream : 11 september 2011

Have given up, for now. The school is too much work. I am going to keep doing it i my weekend and vacations though :)

Bleekman117

Postby Bleekman117 » 01 Aug 2011 03:01

I have my text tone on my phone set to Navi, the fairy from The Legend of Zelda, saying "Hey!" every time I get a text. One morning I was still sleeping and I got a text and heard the "Hey!" in my dream and immediately after, in the same high pitched voice, "This is a dream!" and was like "what the hell?" in my dream and woke myself up. I immediately started laughing hysterically!
The mind is a beautiful thing

Peter

Postby Peter » 01 Aug 2011 07:05

I had one a few night back and I was in a factory that made special gloves that changed the shape of your hands. So I was trying on gloves and multi colored hands, multi fingered hands and odd shaped hands appeared. So much for looking at my hands to see if they are normal and therefore in might be dreaming

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”