What kind of experience was this?

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
satopnek

What kind of experience was this?

Postby satopnek » 09 Aug 2012 17:02

I had an experience and was wondering if this would be considered a WILD.

I had taken galantamine (8mg) and choline during WBTB. In the past I had good success with galantamine and choline where I would just become aware in a dream that I was dreaming. For a short time this night I worked on attempting WILD but my mind was racing and I could not focus. I decided to just try to go to sleep.

I turned on my right side and was laying there and without any notice of a lapse of consciousness. Almost immediately I felt a heavy weight on me as if a small person laid down on my side. Along with this I felt the blanket pulled off of my shoulder. Had I not been trying to lucid dream this would have scared the heck out of me, but since I wanted to dream I considered that this must be a dream. I reached up and did a reality check (pinched my nose and breathed) and found I was dreaming, let the games begin :D .

I never had HI or anything, it just seemed like a seamless transition from being awake to a dream. The lucid dream started with me in my own bed realizing that I was dreaming. Was this a WILD?

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”