Weird sleep paralysis

Do you suffer a sleep disorder? Find support on sleep paralysis, night terrors, recurring nightmares, sleep deprivation and more.
Axandialo

Weird sleep paralysis

Postby Axandialo » 14 Dec 2011 15:14

Hi there! My story is that for the last couple weeks I've been having random sleep paralysis. It usually happens when I'm really tired and as i fall asleep my body becomes numb and i can't move. This causes me to try and fight the numbness and sometimes i succeed and other times i fail and just lay there. Usually when this happens i just can't move but the last couple times it's like I've been hearing voices. The first time i had no idea what they or it was saying but it sounded like multiple people talking at once, I then felt something come out of my body and i was able to move again. The second time it happened i heard cheerleaders cheering. I have no idea if it was at a football game or something, but that was the one that made the least amount of sense to me. The third time it happened i became paralyzed and i had a vision of a country singer at a concert. I was one of the people in the crowd at the concert. I think his name was Ricky or Richard, something with an R. Out of nowhere he was shot and killed. As he hit the ground dead people started running all over the place. The shooter then pointed his gun at me and just before he pulled the trigger i woke up. Can anybody give me some tips on these or what they could possibly mean?

Peter

Re: Weird sleep paralysis

Postby Peter » 14 Dec 2011 18:17

All normal, that is SP and that is what happens. So no meaning just vanilla SP
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Eleanor

Re: Weird sleep paralysis

Postby Eleanor » 11 Aug 2012 13:18

I have Isp and I didn't know what it was until I read this(I just asummed everyone had that if they didn't move while laying down) but I have found that even if you don't have isp if you lay on hour back and you don't move at all, you will find you cant move after a while, then you hear weird voices, then you have vivid hallucinations that often lead to lucid dreaming. Long story short, don't worry, its normal. It can be a gateway to lucid dreams if you remember you're.dreaming.

Return to “Sleep Disorders”