third lucid dream [chasing boob lady] :]

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
stayburgerboyo

third lucid dream [chasing boob lady] :]

Postby stayburgerboyo » 12 Aug 2012 10:18

so i was falling a sleep after reading about lucid stuff.in my dream i was doing my normal stuff when a mahole opened up underneath me while i was crossing the street. that was when i realized i was dreaming anyway i fell into a long pipe [kinda like a slide] when i hit the bottom i was in a diffrent place i was in an HQ like area with women [all business like] everywhere no one seemed to notice so i reminded myself i was dreaming and discoverd i couldn't jump so i when was going to tak a short cut on the stairs so i tried flying i couldn't. i then realized how all the women were busy and very beautiful so i followed thee most beautiful oone i could find after a while she noticed and walked faster . but i wanted sex ... alot of sex so i dreamed there was a bike nearby and whata ya know there was one right around the bend while i began to catch up the scenary began to transform in to my house [o-o...creepy] i was almost about to grab her when she jumped into my bedroom which has no exits wnen i went in
i touched her [huge] boobs .which is something i never do in real life so i awoke from the dream. just so you i can't really run in my dreams. and her boobs were kinda showing. :] i was gonna touch her and she was freaking out

stayburgerboyo

Re: third lucid dream [chasing boob lady] :]

Postby stayburgerboyo » 12 Aug 2012 10:29

i apologize for bad spelling and 2 o on the word one but... this dreams is a summary because i was chasing her for a long long time infact i chased a few but she was the slowest

stayburgerboyo

Re: third lucid dream [chasing boob lady] :]

Postby stayburgerboyo » 12 Aug 2012 10:31

the jumping part sounds ... weird because dreams are WEIRDNESS they are WEIRDNESS at its peek

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”