Dream Journal Discipline

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Liliana Tegzes

Re: Dream Journal Discipline

Postby Liliana Tegzes » 29 Jun 2011 06:54

Seto_Blade wrote:Alright, Liliana, we're on a roll! Well... not entirely on my behalf, I missed today because I was a little preoccupied with worry. I've got an essay that was supposed to take me a month due tomorrow. And I just started this morning. >.< I suppose I could still write down a bit on my dream from today, though, considering it stayed with me (It was a rather peculiar dream :) ), but I'll make sure to get my next dream down for sure!

Hi Seto_Blade,
How is going with the dream journal? I wrote in it every day for weeks now and the recall of the dreams improved a lot indeed. I write down like 3-4 dreams per night with lot of details.
BUT, for the last 2 days I couldn't remember any of my dreams. Nothing! Not a clue. I don't understand what is happening. I haven't change a thing in my daily schedule, nothing is new.
I don't understand... :( :( :(
Did that ever happen to you?

Did that happen to anyone?
Liliana

Peter

Postby Peter » 29 Jun 2011 07:42

yip all the time. I had one night with the longest LD ever and next night just some vauge bits of dreams that was hardly worth a scratch in the journel.
Just like getting fit for a sport you need a couple of rest and recovery days chucked in now and then and your body will tell you in the only way it can.

So, you have great recall, good habits and it will all come back when you are ready
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Liliana Tegzes

Postby Liliana Tegzes » 29 Jun 2011 10:17

Peter wrote:yip all the time. I had one night with the longest LD ever and next night just some vauge bits of dreams that was hardly worth a scratch in the journel.
Just like getting fit for a sport you need a couple of rest and recovery days chucked in now and then and your body will tell you in the only way it can.

So, you have great recall, good habits and it will all come back when you are ready

Thank you Peter for encouraging me.
I was a bit scared as 2 mornings in a raw my mind was so blank and I had no recall whatsoever of any dream... I was wondering if it's something wrong with me.
Knowing that happens to others too gives me some release. I am not defect :D :D

thank you.
Liliana

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 29 Jun 2011 17:32

Can't my subconscious just write it down for me??? ;)

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”