Some ideas?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Ihmed

Some ideas?

Postby Ihmed » 13 Aug 2012 23:53

Is it possible to change your habits and access lost memories in a lucid dream?

I was thinking of creating a "friend" that would carry out my orders and help me to go through it all, perhaps like the Jinn and the magical lamp.. the person who would know everything I basically know, and would help me solve problems.

Also what happens if you imagine a big screen/computer and you basically sort your emotions, habits, knowledge, fears, perhaps even links that limited you in a physical level. Would it be possible to change all those "parameters" of your brain and then wake up feeling a bit different?

Like if you are lazy and depressed and you wish to work on something but you just don't feel like doing it for what ever reason, and you access your "brain" and you simply change the laziness from high to low, or something like that?

Another thing that I saw in this anime, I will post picture once I find it.. pretty awesome.

torakrubik

Re: Some ideas?

Postby torakrubik » 14 Aug 2012 22:33

Quite possibly...I know that a good LD about a particular subject naturally gives me great motivation for it. If you did create a 'friend' they would most likely only be a part of your mind, hence wouldn't be able to offer any 'new' information, just perhaps a view from a different angle. I'm not sure it would be as simple as a computer interface, but there's no harm in trying :) a good way to change things would be to ask your SC to show you/ interact with you on particular subject matter, and see what happens.
Dreaming is my drug

Ihmed

Re: Some ideas?

Postby Ihmed » 15 Aug 2012 00:30

Thank you for answering. I would like to hear other experienced Lucid dreamers to review this thing of mine. Someone as inexperienced as myself couldn't possibly do it in first tries, but I bet some of older members of this forum could.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”