help with WILD!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
dreamgirl214

help with WILD!

Postby dreamgirl214 » 09 Aug 2012 04:01

so I have a dream journal, I try to do reality checks whenever I remember, but nothing seems to be working. I've tried the WILD technique by waking up 3 hours before usual and then trying. every time I try to keep my mind awake while my body falls asleep i just end up falling asleep completely, its so frustrating. any tips on staying focused?

alteredstates

Re: help with WILD!

Postby alteredstates » 14 Aug 2012 16:29

~STOP (put hands above head) and if your arms get too tired and you need to then DROP
(lower hands to your sides)
~Tensing and untensing your muscles start from toes then:
~Counting from 150 (helps to relax you. If your mind starts wandering just start again or carry on from where you left)
~You will fall asleep and try and stay still and don't scratch anything or move. Its hard not to swallow but hang in there it'll end
:p
My biggest problem is i find it hard to stay still for very long. :|

alteredstates

Re: help with WILD!

Postby alteredstates » 14 Aug 2012 16:31

oh and also i forgot to add you can ROLL to your side as well if needs be, otherwise just stay put. Ive been told there's no "set" position to have a WILD or sleep paralysis in and technically it's true because you have SP every night when you sleep and i tend to sleep on my side. so good luck xx :mrgreen:

Return to “For Beginners”