Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Postby Peregrine » 15 Aug 2014 10:53

Hello, I'm Deb from the south east of England. I chose the username and avatar as my best lucid dream was that I was a peregrine falcon! I have flying dreams fairly often, but I'm not usually a bird in them. Look forward to talking to you, sharing advice and having more fantastic dreams.

Re: Hello

Postby nawick » 15 Aug 2014 15:23

That is very cool. I never thought about become a bird in dreamland.
I have always flown by moving my center from my solarplexus up next to my heart and away I go. If I want to "kick it" I just make my arms rigid at my sides. LOL don't ask me why it works, I don't know.
I think we come up with our own flying rules.
My flying dreams started when I was in about 4th grade. It was always dark woods and always creepy things surrounding me, so I would just fly away (Run like a chicken LOL)
Then a few years latere it became soaring over my home town. It was a really cool game I played where I would see things from above in parts of town I had never been. Old cars, tree forts, things in wood fenced yards, etc. Then later I would ride my bike out there and see that they really were there.
So enjoy the Forum.
And if anyone here tells you that you didn't see or didnt do something in your dreams, tell them "Prove that I didnt, You weren't there"
"If you believe that you can or if you believe that you can't - you are right." - Henry Ford.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”