What brought me here..

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Yaro

What brought me here..

Postby Yaro » 10 Oct 2014 20:16

:shock:

You guys may booo me outta here-cause my dreams arn't lucid- as far as I can tell,I dont think I ever had a lucid dream,nor Im overly interested in learning to lucid dream..I just wanted to see if there are more people, who's dreams become real events in world,i.e it just happened or will happen propably within 24 hrs...and this is as close as I can find- Forum-or find out if anyone else has these, and what to think of it..As far as I can tell,it only started like 10 yrs ago or so...sometimes,when something big is about to happen (unexpectedly) around the Universe..(or I should say World) I dream it ...not a reflection to a news or what I saw day before..I d say Im dreaming it as its happening,or just slightly ahead..Examples..? I live in United States..couple years ago Im in the middle of ,,reall-er than real dream, Im at the airport and everyone speaks russian(I speak russian,thats how I knew).. In my dream I asked someone where I was/ they told me,you are at the Russian Moscow airport, in Russia of course..all of a sudden unbelievable explosion, deafening sound..than panic,blood everywhere,limbs flying, dead bodies rolling..terrible..some cop is running towards me and yells somebody blew himself up...well, of course,next morning I turn the TV on-headline news= The Domodedovo International Airport bombing was a suicide attack-The bombing killed at least 37 people[2] and injured some 180, including 86 who had to be hospitalised.later identified the suicide bomber as a 20-year-old from the North Caucasus....Not long time ago another one..Im dreaming Im on this ferry,cant tell if ocean or lake..surrounded by asian and Chinese people.. all very young ,teenagers..then the ferry is in trouble,kids jumping in water,bodies floating everywhere..I actually woke myself up..At like 2 am,just to make sure, I went to check news on Tv..nothing..I was relieved,thinking,sure glad for once it was,, only a dream.." Sure enough, 8 am news, headlines,South Korean ferry sunk,hundreds of teenagers dead,drawned,missing..Few weeks back,I dreamt my favorite aunt is in ambulance dying ( she lives 4 thousand miles away), 6 hrs time differrence..I woke up 1.30 am,knowing ,,my dreams" thinking,gosh,sure hope this is a fluke,poor aunt Mary..20 minutes later,as I was falling back to sleep I got a text msg from overseas,my sister..said my Godmother, Aunt Mary just passed away..while she was on the way to hospital...I have many more instances...I am not freaked out by this, or anything..it only happens when something really important or bad or sad happens or will happen..around the world..sometimes I go months without having one..Has Anyone else experienced it here..?? Were they as detailed as mine..??

nesgirl

Re: What brought me here..

Postby nesgirl » 10 Oct 2014 23:28

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:11, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

buildit

Postby buildit » 10 Oct 2014 23:56

I think a few of us have experienced what is commonly referred to as DeJa Vu. For myself none of my dreams have ever predicted anything other than personal life events which only became evident upon living the life event. In other words I didn't even see it coming but knew it once I got there. These events occurred twice in my whole life.
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 11 Oct 2014 00:24

Yaro they're called "precognitive dreams" in English and "probability dreams" in Nesgirlese. They're common enough, so common that likely few here would debate their existence. What is up for debate is what causes them. Had you ever seen that air port before? If not did your dream images of it match the real thing? I've had them, as have other family members.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 11 Oct 2014 03:30

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:13, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Yaro

Postby Yaro » 11 Oct 2014 13:54

:NesGirl :That is a huge hint right there that it wasn't a precog dream you had. You were Dream Spying.

Wow I see there are few opinions here...NesGirl- you are wrong-or partially wrong about me Dream Spying..i.e being there while it was happening..For example the South Korean ferry drawnings..since Im aware of my ,,vivid" dreams, I checked across all the facts..I dreamed it good 4-5 hrs ahead of its happening..I dug out all the facts and can tell you I dreamed that tragedy hours ahead before it took place..Therefore I wasnt dream spying..With the Russian airport bombing, I think as far as I could check across the facts, I could ve been there in my dream while it was happening..sure glad I was just dream spying (as oppose really being there) because it was hell...I can tell some of the dreams that became reality were ahead of its happening..weird universe...reminds of movie Matrix..also Im glad its pretty common..sure would be nice to dream those MegaMillion numbers ahead :shock: ..but in my case, these dreams only appear when something dramatic or traumatic or real importance is about to happen..

Yaro

Postby Yaro » 11 Oct 2014 14:03

Buildit wrote :I think a few of us have experienced what is commonly referred to as DeJa Vu. For myself none of my dreams have ever predicted anything other than personal life events which only became evident upon living the life event. In other words I didn't even see it coming but knew it once I got there. These events occurred twice in my whole life.

eeh,worst answer ever buddy..nothing to do with me..you should research DEJA Vu ..AGAIN...totally different thing all together..You sure you were answering my question..?? Cause you million miles off...

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 11 Oct 2014 17:44

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:14, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Yaro

Postby Yaro » 11 Oct 2014 20:25

Had you ever seen that air port before? If not did your dream images of it match the real thing? I've had them, as have other family members......

No, I honestly never seen that airport nor I haven't been to it..never even read about it, because it wasn't the main Moscow airport( and I am not Russian,nor I even been there)..Until I dreamed what happened there..When I looked up the actual images next day, I have no doubt I ve ,,been there" in my sleep...I recognized the shiny floor, people running out of the gate,other details..its like I really was there,except I slept 5 thousand miles away in my house in Michigan..Anyway, I dont see much into it..with 3 and 5 year old kids around, and the slavery work schedule we have in US (60 hrs. ) don't have much time to dig into it, let alone start lucid dreaming..(not to knock it down)....The night of my wedding day- i.e the night I got married,when I finally fell asleep, my Grandma ,,came to visit" with me in my dream, and she sat down in my room (in my dream of course), said my name and told me how happy she was I got married...than she caressed my face and said good bye..(she lived overseas,as I live in US of course) When I called my mom next morning (overseas) to say how the wedding went etc, I asked btw, how's grandma, told her I had a vivid dream with her..My mom goes, oh sonny,hate to tell u this now,but your grandma passed away last nite...By now, I can tell which dream is ,,something more" then casual..it only happens once in a great while,but its different..its extremely real and vivid..

buildit

Postby buildit » 11 Oct 2014 20:49

Yaro wrote:eeh,worst answer ever buddy..nothing to do with me..you should research DEJA Vu ..AGAIN...totally different thing all together..You sure you were answering my question..?? Cause you million miles off...

Has Anyone else experienced it here..?? Were they as detailed as mine..??
Yaro

Well, you did ask if any of US had experienced ANYTHING LIKE YOU HAD. So I told you what I have experienced. Sorry it did not meet your expectations but then maybe you should have seen it coming. :lol:
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”