Hey fellow dreamers it's Soul :p

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
SoulHuntah

Hey fellow dreamers it's Soul :p

Postby SoulHuntah » 08 Dec 2014 13:56

Hello everyone! :D

Call me Soul. I'm 19 years old and currently studying in Holland. I've had various dream experiences throughout my life. I actually already posted the most recent and quite mind blowing (for me at least) experience a few days ago. I realized I haven't actually introduced myself so thought that might be a good idea too :p

I've always been very interested in learning more about the mind and how to control it. I can be quite a spiritual person at times I guess. I know 19 is still rather young but trust me I've experienced stuff. My parents too have mastered lucid dreaming and that's partly how I got interested in this. I have had many many lucid dreams in my life and they occur almost every night and recently I've been practicing flying in my dreams. I've also had quite a few WILD dreams, some which were more like visions and others where I could actually create people, stuff, worlds etc.

I also have practiced reaching trance like states where I feel able to make contact with something out of this world. It was really one experience like that a few weeks ago which truly opened my mind. If I described it I'd probably get called crazy :D But the point is that sometimes you need to practice other things apart from LD and WILD in order to be more successful at lucid dreaming. It's getting yourself into that state where you are able to perceive things at a whole other level that is important.

Anyway that's it for now. I really like this forum and everyone seems very nice and friendly :)
If you have any questions about my experiences or anything else then feel free to ask.

Peace and take care dreamers :p
Walk fast eyes crying into the sky, winter is coming but the snow falls so slowly.

nesgirl

Re: Hey fellow dreamers it's Soul :p

Postby nesgirl » 09 Dec 2014 01:37

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 02:46, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

SoulHuntah

Postby SoulHuntah » 09 Dec 2014 18:53

Thank you for your reply!

Wow that seems pretty interesting. I've never thought of using a TV or something like that to keep my mind conscious, but I see how that could work though.

Perhaps I could share some of my crazier experiences, or maybe I'll just PM you some stories that are too crazy :p I've also sometimes received negative feedback when talking about my lucid dreams. Some people just don't get that it's a real thing and think you're insane. However most of my friends are actually very interested and love to hear about my crazy dream stories :D

And honestly high school was a bitch, there was barely anyone who I could relate to or share my stories with. I'm glad that bs is over with. At uni people are way more mature and understanding so I can actually have pretty nice discussions about lucid dreams now.
Walk fast eyes crying into the sky, winter is coming but the snow falls so slowly.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 09 Dec 2014 19:05

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 02:47, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye forever...

SoulHuntah

Postby SoulHuntah » 09 Dec 2014 19:19

I'm actually not afraid of being made fun of or becoming uncomfortable because of other users. It's just that some of my specific experiences seem outrageous even to me so it just might be very very difficult for people to understand. But my goal isn't necessarily to make anyone understand or believe me. What people make of my stories is up to themselves :) I'm glad to have experienced the things I did and that's enough for me to feel good about all of this since I know it's true, for me.

And high school... that was basically hell for me :D At least some of the years. Towards the end it actually got better but still there were very few people I could connect with on spiritual topics and such. I've gotten to where I'm at alone. And I believe true freedom of the mind can only be achieved alone. Each individual has to find their own path to it. Some people never do because they are not aware of these higher levels of understanding or they don't try hard enough.

I'm glad you managed to find at least some people you could relate to in high school. It does make things easier knowing you're not alone and that you're not crazy cause other people experience the same things :p

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 09 Dec 2014 19:36

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 02:47, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

SoulHuntah

Postby SoulHuntah » 09 Dec 2014 20:07

I'm glad you understand :)

Standing up for myself is pretty important for me. I used to be dragged down all the time back in high school so now I'm done with that. I want to be who I am and it doesn't matter if I get criticized for it. I would feel much worse if I couldn't be the true me. So sorry to hear about your friends... Life has a strange way of taking and giving things. It must be tough not to have anyone in real life who you could discuss your dreams with. Sometimes we have to figure things out by ourselves though. But someone to just talk to about this stuff would always be great. But you never know you might come across someone one day who you can really relate to. And if not then there's always this great forum! :D

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 09 Dec 2014 20:35

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 02:48, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

SoulHuntah

Postby SoulHuntah » 09 Dec 2014 21:03

I know how annoying it is when you get called a liar. But you know you're telling the truth and that's all that matters in my opinion. So just go on and share your stories, you know they're true. Doesn't matter if some people find it hard to believe.

I shared a pretty insane story too a few days back and I expected to get mixed feedback as it might be pretty difficult to believe or understand. But so far I haven't actually gotten any feedback :D Which is alright too as I'm not really here for fame or attention or anything but just sharing my stories is already pretty fun for me :p

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 10 Dec 2014 02:22

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 02:48, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Return to “Introduce Yourself”