Greetings All :)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Greetings All :)

Postby Umari » 22 Jan 2015 17:42

Found this forum a little while ago when I experienced my fist lucid dream, I woke up that morning wondering what just happened, and I was a bit confused lol, so I did some research, and found this wonderful place.

I seem to be able to lucid dream incredibly easily, the first time I did it when I mentioned above was when I was in a fight in my dream, I got hit in the face, and in real life, I would have at last tried to dodge it, so I thought I must have been dreaming, and then I took control.

That was my first experience, and it was the most amazing thing I've ever done. I was actually upset when I woke up, and couldn't wait to sleep the next night and it happened again. Every night is a lucid dream for me now. So I figured why not spend my time with other lucid dreamers and learn their stories? Thank you for reading :)

Re: Greetings All :)

Postby HAGART » 22 Jan 2015 19:21

There must be a code you type in to make the text cycle through all the colors because I seriously doubt you did that manually.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and now if you will excuse me I need to lie down and rest my spinning head after reading that.
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”