Lonedreamer's lucid dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
LoneDreamer

Lonedreamer's lucid dreams

Postby LoneDreamer » 15 Oct 2017 14:40

I will write all my lucid dreams here.
Last edited by LoneDreamer on 21 Oct 2017 05:52, edited 2 times in total.

LoneDreamer

Re: Lonedreamer's lucid dreams

Postby LoneDreamer » 15 Oct 2017 15:13

Time of dream : btw 5 to 7 am
Method : Tried FILD but had a DILD
Dream :-
I am in the hall of my house near the window. The house is a bit different from the real one. My dad and sister are there. Then they leave. I feel that this a dream so I do the nose plug RC to confirm. It turns out to be dream. I rub my hands. But this time nothing much happens. I guess the dream's pretty stable. My dad and sister come back. I ignore them and try to change my clothes into black coat and pants. So I spin. But I feel dizzy. I remind myself that this is a dream, then the dizziness disappears. My shirt changes into a black T-shirt with white stripes, I try again. I keep doing RC in between. Then it changes into red, then fully black, red with white stripes and then red with black stripes. It doesn't change into what I want. I keep changing clothes for sometime. After that I don't remember perhaps I lose lucidity. In that same dream, I am sent to beach to buy something. When I reach there I remember that I was in a dream before and do the nose plug and I become lucid. I think of buying things and then enjoy the dream. Then I remind myself that this is a dream hence it has no consequence in real life. I dump the things and run towards the beach(I have only gone once in a beach). I try changing clothes again. But still fail. Then I wake up into false awakening and tell someone about how I had a long LD.
Notes :- I must say this felt like a long LD. But this didn't feel as astonishing or real as it felt in the last two LDs. I only remembered it after thinking a bit. This felt a bit more normal dream. Perhaps it may be because this was not vivid enough. Or it maybe because I had this dream in between sleep and didn't wake up directly. Or it may include both the mentioned reasons.
Last edited by LoneDreamer on 21 Oct 2017 05:53, edited 1 time in total.

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 15 Oct 2017 15:36

Time of dream : Not clear, perhaps in between FILD attempts
Method : Tried FILD but again DILD
Dream :-
I have a dream in which there's a motorized car like wheelchair given to us by a acquittance. I don't believe and am sure that this is a dream. So I do the nose plug. But it fails and I am compelled to believe this as real. After that I don't remember much. In another dream, I feel that this too is a dream. Then I remember that I tried the nose plug and failed. So this time I look at my right hand, then look away and look at my right hand. My fingers are reduced to 4. I realise that this is a dream. So run around the hall of my house like a crazed bull. I jump and down. I feel like gravity is very weak and when I jump I feel like I am almost flying. Then some person in the room, don't know who. I try to do kamehameha(a ki blast move) but nothing happens. I try again nothing happens. After that I don't remember.
Notes :- This was a fun dream. This felt a bit more real than the earlier one. But still not as real as the first two LDs.
Last edited by LoneDreamer on 21 Oct 2017 05:54, edited 1 time in total.

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 21 Oct 2017 05:33

Time of dream : 7:00 - 7:30 am
Method : Spontaneous DILD
Date:- 16/10/2017
Dream :- I wake up at 6:00 am, go to washroom and sit on the bed just think of LD and go to sleep. Now the dream. In this dream I am in a weird version of my house. I have a stick hanging from my shoulders with a 1.3ft fish tied to it. I get out of home and walk aimlessly with the fish. :lol: In between, I feel that this is a dream. I am sure this is a dream but the urge to wander aimlessly is more high. But I still do the nose plug RC. It works. It is a dream. I get puzzled about why I was carrying dead fish like a crazy nutcase. Now that I look at it the fish has changed into a piece of fried from fish. I eat it. Tastes really good. Now, I notice the area in which I am. Its a real place. My friend's place nearby in real life. So I go to his house in dream. I don't stop to knock and just rush in. I see his mom and dad. Both ignore me. I see my friend. He ignores me too. To test this, I push him hard, he hits the wall. :twisted: But still no one in the house notices. :| I check his room and check out his stuff. I do the nose plug again. Some games, chess and other stuff. After that I get bored. I notice that I have an analogue watch strapped to my wrist, just like my real one. I note the clock hands and look away and then look back. The hands change. I show it to my friend. He ignores. After that I think of what to do next. Then I feel if this dream may break. That happens. Everything goes black. I can feel my body, but no vision. Then I wake up in some false awakening.
Notes:- This was really enjoyable one, unlike the earlier two, this felt really real. It was like I am truly awake and aware of time flowing like in real life. I will try this method again.
Last edited by LoneDreamer on 21 Oct 2017 05:55, edited 1 time in total.

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 21 Oct 2017 05:45

Time of dream : 8:00 - 8:30 am
Method : Woke up 2 hours earlier went to washroom, then back to sleep
Date:- 16/10/2017
Dream :- I am in a place where I lived when I was 11 yes. I am walking out of a small alley. I don't know how but I remember becoming lucid. I continue walking, but the dream breaks quickly.
Notes:- Although this was short It felt just as real my earlier one. But I am still unsure if this was real LD.

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 21 Oct 2017 10:58

You're definitely getting the hang of this,congrats on the progress! :D

Interesting,in one of those entries,the nose plug RC actually failed. I think its only happened once to me(bec I had a cold I believe) but a good back up RC for if the nose pinch fails is to try and read something or look at a digital clock.

Yes,you were definitely having lucid dreams. My only suggestion would be to try and pause yourself to think as soon as you realize you're lucid dreaming instead of jumping into action immediately. This way,you have a better chance of recalling your lucid dreaming goals to perform.

I'll be making my own attempt this night,wish me luck :)

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 23 Oct 2017 02:30

It seems I am late to reply but good luck in advance for your next attempt.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 23 Oct 2017 23:20

I've never consciously tried to change what I'm wearing in a lucid dream. I have been surprised by dream attire on a number of occasions, though. I think it would be fun to experiment with that. Have you seen Nightmare On Elm Street and been inspired by its hideous master and manipulator of dreams? :mrgreen:

On a different note, I've tested the pinched-nose reality check when I worked with Michael Raduga at the Phase Research Center and this is what I found:

http://research.obe4u.com/pinched-nose-reality-check-when-aware-of-phase/
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 26 Oct 2017 13:49

Thanks for posting these

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 26 Oct 2017 16:54

The dress is designed by myself. Its a bit it
Summerlander wrote:I've never consciously tried to change what I'm wearing in a lucid dream. I have been surprised by dream attire on a number of occasions, though. I think it would be fun to experiment with that. Have you seen Nightmare On Elm Street and been inspired by its hideous master and manipulator of dreams? :mrgreen:

On a different note, I've tested the pinched-nose reality check when I worked with Michael Raduga at the Phase Research Center and this is what I found:

http://research.obe4u.com/pinched-nose-reality-check-when-aware-of-phase/

I designed the dress myself. Its a black and red assassin suit with a cape. I have always wanted to try it. But it's not available in real life. So I tried it in dream :lol: It makes me feel less vulnerable. ;) But I will try again in my next LD. Also, about the Nose pinch test, I must say it failed even when I was pretty sure it was a dream. What do you think of it?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”