Hi! My First Post

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
redbeard

Hi! My First Post

Postby redbeard » 20 Oct 2017 20:02

Hey, I'm Redbeard (alias, obvio, please don't mind :p).
I'm 20 and from India. I used to be obsessed with Lucid dreams and was a follower of this forum a few years back, planning to take back up this passion. We had some great discussions, arguments, ideas on this forum, made some friends too. Looking forward to meet new people with similar interests :)

Lucid dreaming, for me, is one of the best things there is out there. You can experience things, unimaginable and unachievable in the outside world, and all for zero cost. And the fact that it our brain is the producer and audience both has always amazed me and will. I mean, come on, you truly realize your potential in your lucid dreams, I think. Creating, experiencing and interaction with stories and such brilliant sceneries!!!!

Good day,
Redbeard

HAGART

Re: Hi! My First Post

Postby HAGART » 21 Oct 2017 23:16

yea, it's like something unlocks, and the bridge is open between our conscious ego self, and the subconscious, and our minds start firing on all cylinders. Strange how I feel most awake in a lucid dream while "sleeping".
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”