Lucid dreams X drawing ability

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
leandroguima

Lucid dreams X drawing ability

Postby leandroguima » 24 Oct 2017 00:33

Hi everyone, this is my first post here.

I had heard about lucid dreams a few years ago and I got interest (again) about it.

I had one short spontaneus lucid dream about 1 year ago and it was great. Had some catalepsy episodes too when I was younger.

Recently I was thinking about and searching for if there is any scientific study related to lucid dreams and a increase in the abillity do draw. I'm a graphic designer and definetly not a good illustrator, but I had like 4 semesters of drawing lessos in college and I know that the hard part of drawing is to concept the image, not the gestual act to hold a pencil and scribble on a papper.

I remenber that the lucid dream I had was pretty realistic, so it made me think "if my brain can concept such realistic scenes when i'm sleeping, why it can't when i'm awake?". I'm so puzzled about what is this "lock" that block us to create these scenes when awake, because it's so clear to me that the hard part (create and visualize the images) is perfectly done in lucid dreams. Anyone knows if there is any study about it?

Sorry for my not so good english

hugs

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”