Lucid dreaming or dreaming about lucid dreaming?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
OrangePharoah

Lucid dreaming or dreaming about lucid dreaming?

Postby OrangePharoah » 09 Nov 2017 07:46

I have always been fascinated with my dreams and even before I actually tried to have lucid dreams on purpose I occasionally would experience a dream where I would tell someone within the dream that I was dreaming. Sometimes after I told someone that, I would prove it to them by levetating, etc...

Once I started trying to purposely induce a lucid dream, when I “realized” I was dreaming the excitement of being lucid would wake me up. After a few attempts, I was able to remain calm and stabilize the dream.

That brings me to my question: how do we know we are actually lucid vs simply dreaming about having a lucid dream? Or is dreaming about lucid dreaming actually what I’m trying to do?

24/7/365

Re: Lucid dreaming or dreaming about lucid dreaming?

Postby 24/7/365 » 11 Nov 2017 21:35

how do we know we are actually lucid vs simply dreaming about having a lucid dream?
1) "we", do you have a mouse in your pocket. if it doesn't start with I wonder why.
2) if you can poss the question and make a distinction, than you know

Or is dreaming about lucid dreaming actually what I’m trying to do?
1) don't know, what are you trying to do

HAGART

Re: Lucid dreaming or dreaming about lucid dreaming?

Postby HAGART » 14 Nov 2017 01:54

I dream of being lucid frequently, but not thinking lucidly. That's the difference.
I sometimes act out my lucid powers and just do it automatically, for example, willing objects to my hand like The Force is a reality check of mine.
You can be halfway there and fully there too, it's not black or white, but a continuum of self awareness.

The real question is, how do you know you are fully lucid now, thinking clearly? When you fall down that rabbit hole, you have no idea what is up or down anymore. All of life and everything might as well have been, and still is a dream.

Once I see it that way, the term, "lucid" loses meaning because there are only subjective benchmarks to compare.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

mmogofifa

Weapons that Leonard " Cheap NBA Live Coins "was

Postby mmogofifa » 15 Nov 2017 02:33

Weapons that Leonard " Cheap NBA Live Coins "was the only Spur to play more than 30 minutes. Patty Mills andManu Ginobili gave immediate energy off the bench, adding 15 and 13 points respectively. LaMarcus Aldridge had 17 points and six rebounds, and his backup David West imposed his will down low off the bench with eight points and six rebounds. He made big plays that keyed the fourth quarter run.

That bucket came in the midst of a 17-5 run as the Spurs started the fourth 12-of-17 from the field. The Spurs bench put this one away.The Clippers bench, on the other hand, was completely overmatched. Chris Paul did his best to keep the Clippers in it -- he had 18 points in the first half -- but the Clippers were outscored by 23 when he was sitting

At this point, the Western Conference Finals matchup between the Spurs and Golden State Warriors still seems inevitable. The league's two most consistent teams continue to wear down the rest of the league just like the Spurs did to the Clippers on Tuesday. Teams think they can hang until they realize there is no let up. It's like getting to mile

of a marathon and realizing you can't slow down -- the Spurs and " Buy NBA Live Mobile Coins"Warriors might even speed up.The question is, can either wear down the other? The Warriors won Round 1, but three regular season games remain. Then, there's the possibility of seven more meetings deep in the playoffs.2 other thingsThe Pacers have a better chance of climbing the East

Come to buy https://www.mmogo.com/Cheap NBA Live Coins!

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”