BUY FAKE PASSPORT,ID CARD,Counterfeit Money,MARIJUANA CARDs

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
HAGART

Re: BUY FAKE PASSPORT,ID CARD,Counterfeit Money,MARIJUANA CARDs

Postby HAGART » 10 Dec 2017 21:55

I wanna hear about you using a marijuana card in a lucid dream.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 12 Dec 2017 03:12

I did post about having a lucid dream I had about doing this, but the post got erased by an admin. Sorry Hagart, but I guess I am not allowed to post lucid dreams about doing such things.
Last edited by lucidé on 12 Dec 2017 04:06, edited 2 times in total.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 12 Dec 2017 03:25

lucidé wrote:I did post about having a lucid dream I had about doing this, but the post got erased by an admin. Sorry Hagart, but I guess I am not allowed to post lucid dreams about doing such things.

I'd definitely like to hear about this,if you don't mind sending me a PM about it. I was planning to experiment with this myself,but unfortunately,I'm going through a life crisis right now. I have no choice but to put my LD life on hold for the moment. :(

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 12 Dec 2017 04:52

Funny how I now started this thread since the spam got erased. Oh well, I guess I'm the fake passport, ID, Counterfeit Money, and Marijuana Card distributor now.

I have heard a few accounts of people smoking pot and getting high in a lucid dream (or even DMT). I want to hear Lucide's experience. I would be surprised if it offends anyone enough to get erased.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 12 Dec 2017 05:21

RedKryptonite,take a hiatus all you want, but you'll still be dreaming and probably lucidly. I've been through a few existential crisis's (what is plural of crisis? Crisisi?)

Anyway, no matter what, you never stop dreaming, even amongst all that. When life is shit and your world is collapsing is when the best dreams happen!

I don't mean positive dreams, but they build character. I'm just trying to find a silver lining. I wish you well.

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 12 Dec 2017 05:43

HAGART wrote:RedKryptonite,take a hiatus all you want, but you'll still be dreaming and probably lucidly. I've been through a few existential crisis's (what is plural of crisis? Crisisi?)

Anyway, no matter what, you never stop dreaming, even amongst all that. When life is shit and your world is collapsing is when the best dreams happen!

Well,I've been at this long enough that I do indeed get unintentional/accidental lucid dreams from time to time even without induction attempts. (Although it hasn't been happening for quite awhile)
What I meant to say was that I can't really focus my efforts on dreaming for the mean time. I've been having a lot of dreams,but I haven't had the motivation to write them down at all because of what I'm going through. Maybe I should indeed continue writing down my dreams at least,maybe there's some key idea there that may help me get through this.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 12 Dec 2017 14:35

Alright, I see.

I quit dream journaling this year just to be liberated from that stress. Still dream though. I don't bother with the effort for now, but will always be a dreamer. I still remember dreams from years ago before I ever took lucid dreaming seriously. A break, taking a step back and looking at something from a distance makes us see it clearer, or a better word, more lucidly.

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 12 Dec 2017 15:17

HAGART wrote:Alright, I see.

I quit dream journaling this year just to be liberated from that stress. Still dream though. I don't bother with the effort for now, but will always be a dreamer. I still remember dreams from years ago before I ever took lucid dreaming seriously. A break, taking a step back and looking at something from a distance makes us see it clearer, or a better word, more lucidly.

Indeed. The most beautiful and wonderful experiences I've had in life so far came from my lucid dreaming adventures(both lucid and non-lucid).

BTW I fully agree with your signature. ;)

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 13 Dec 2017 03:13

HAGART wrote:Funny how I now started this thread since the spam got erased. Oh well, I guess I'm the fake passport, ID, Counterfeit Money, and Marijuana Card distributor now.

I have heard a few accounts of people smoking pot and getting high in a lucid dream (or even DMT). I want to hear Lucide's experience. I would be surprised if it offends anyone enough to get erased.

Like I said, I made a post on it, but an admin deemed it offensive and erased my post. If you wish to hear about my lucid dream, I will have to PM you about it. Why is it some users can get away with posting anything, but my lucid dreams are offensive to others?
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 15 Dec 2017 06:11

HAGART wrote:Alright, I see.

I just did a WBTB last night(that's the only thing though,no other lucid practices) and I just successfully had a short LD today. :D

Here's the short story:
I was on my bed,and I began to suspect that I'm dreaming and so I did a nose pinch reality check,and what do you know,I am dreaming! I then went to the roof of my house and tried to fly...unfortunately,it didn't work. I ended up doing a "Buzz lightyear" :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAHpE_8IDOQ

I fell and I woke up as I suddenly crashed into the ground. I then just went back to sleep and started my day 5 hours later.
THE END.

Honestly,there was a chance I just had a false awakening when I woke up after crashing,should have done an RC before assuming things.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”