Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
It might be rather difficult to find, but you might be able to create one by modifying an alarm clock to give out light (replace the speaker with an LED, I was originally gonna do this to create my own lucid dreaming device, but i never did it). You could also set an alarm on your phone and plug hea...
- 06 Aug 2012 12:06
- Forum: General Lucid Discussion
- Topic: Need Creative Things To Do In A Lucid Dream
- Replies: 49
- Views: 10755
1. Live out your normal life and do crazy things e.g. pull the fire alarm at your workplace 2. If you write stories, meet your own characters from it 3. Train yourself for a stressful situation likely to come in your real life, use the lucid dream to simulate it 4. Become invisible and haunt people ...
- 05 Aug 2012 21:55
- Forum: For Beginners
- Topic: Newbie question: Addiction to lucid dreaming
- Replies: 2
- Views: 626
I have never had a lucid dream (so far as I can remember), not one where I realized I could control it anyway (perhaps if I had I would know the answer to the question). I've been thinking about all that I've read about LDing in the past few months I've been trying to do it and I have a question. Lu...
- 05 Aug 2012 21:38
- Forum: Lucid Dream Aids
- Topic: Is my REM dreamer not working?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1259
I got my REM dreamer yesterday and I've been trying it out. Last night I left the detector sensitivity on zero so that was probably why I got no results. Today I tried something, I let the delay time elapse and I put it on forty seconds before the delay time should have expired. I waited forty secon...