Turmeric and Nutmeg

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
icanossis

Re: Turmeric and Nutmeg

Postby icanossis » 09 Mar 2017 15:51

I hope this is not a dead topic yet, I just found it, while searching for a way to increase recall and vividness of dreams.

I will try this, and post my recipe and results in 5 days.

icanossis

Postby icanossis » 09 Mar 2017 15:56

Darkstar01
Would you share your tumeric paste recipe?
As well as how you use it and when?

warren

Postby warren » 10 Mar 2017 00:38

i mean, i still read it

iamthelight

Postby iamthelight » 15 Mar 2017 12:49

I am going to be using Turmeric soon for LDing and thought id add my 2 pence (im from the uk).

Black pepper considerably enhances the bioavailability of Turmeric, Most of the curcumin that is ingested gets metabolized before it can get absorbed. Piperine (in pepper) is said to help make curcumin more bioavailable. so I shall be adding pepper to mine.

Also fat helps the turmeric to obsorb deeper and more completely, Yogis usually drink with a half spoon of ghee (milk butter) I assume coconut butter or other oils will work just fine also.

My solution eat more curries with these ingredients each night the spices are massively good for your health also.

Harvey Little

Postby Harvey Little » 15 May 2018 10:35

What do you guys think? Planning to take Turmeric, but there isn't much info about dreaming and Turmeric. I like the price and quality of this turmeric capsules. It has already the absorbent agent in it. So I don't have to make a fuss about it if it's good or not. Still, I'd like your opinions :ugeek: :ugeek: https://natureshealthyroots.com

Xiaome

Postby Xiaome » 20 May 2018 09:46

why is turmeric? because it is yellow?

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”