Marijuana & Dreams

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
lucidity4life

Marijuana & Dreams

Postby lucidity4life » 03 May 2016 01:21

Note: Admins, etc. If this is inappropriate please private message me and it won't happen again.

Ok a lot of people are saying that Marijuana messes up their dreams. For the most part, I find it more difficult to recall my dreams when I pass out stoned, after smoking all day. On the other hand, I have had lucid dreams after blazing all day. I've even had times where I didn't recall my dreams for a few nights and then after smoking slept better and recalled more. For the most part though, I notice that it does seem to impair my recall.

I honestly think though, that given I have had lucid dreams under the influence of Marijuana, that it can be done. Does anyone have experience with this, tips, comments or any input? I think maybe the strains have a lot to do with it. For example, Sativa's are more energetic. I use a lot of herbal tinctures that I make, like golden root etc. I will try this in combination with cannabis and see what turns up. ( my problem is involuntarily passing out baked, being too lazy and fried to "try" )

Carter Blunt

Re: Marijuana & Dreams

Postby Carter Blunt » 05 May 2016 09:51

I started smoking again, and I wish I hadn't. It turns off my appetite, I eat less throughout the day so I crave more sugar, I start drinking soda or tea instead of water, and sure enough all my dreams are lost. I don't know whether it's the food, the water, the caffeine, the THC, or all of the above, but the difference is dreams every time you wake up vs no dreams at all.

lucidity4life

Re: Marijuana & Dreams

Postby lucidity4life » 05 May 2016 13:38

well the sugar and caffeine and all of that will definitely mess up your dreams. so now its hard to say if its the cannabis because you have all of those other factors interfering. i think maybe going to sleep exhausted makes it harder to become lucid. and passing out stoned i think is a lot like going to bed exhausted. you should drift into sleep, not exhausted but sorta in between awake and tired for optimal lucidity conditions.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”