Sleeping on the floor

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Summerlander

Re: Sleeping on the floor

Postby Summerlander » 07 Jun 2016 00:06

That's ok. Confusion is everywhere. I'm pretty fucking confused. :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Jun 2016 14:27

Cheers to that!

I'm lost in my head all day. It's really hard to even express all the things I think. I need to take some time and make a great post about the Pac Man illusion. It'll be great.

This is just a trailer for an upcoming post coming soon June 9th. In about an hour. On computers everywhere.

(I just logged in and read the only unread post I have written in before because I wanted to talk and it got me thinking.... )
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Jun 2016 16:23

I made a new thread about it now in the science section. I was just verbalizing my thoughts as I wrote before and it stimulated an idea as I was typing that I've been wanting to bring up for a while.

Let's all sleep on the floor and think about it.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Jun 2016 17:38

I will have to check out your thread as soon as I get home, Hagart. 8-)

Richard Dawkins once said:

'The truth is more magical---in the best and most exciting sense of the word---than any myth or made-up mystery or miracle. Science has its own magic: the magic of reality.'

I must say, after having read Unweaving The Rainbow, I couldn't agree more with Dawkins. Reality is far more exciting and more people should look into science before deciding, prematurely, that it's just boring.

There have been times when I've experienced a profound exhiliration at the realisation that I finally understood something previously elusive; a kind of intellectual epiphany that does not come with ignorance and the lazy revelry in myths, superstition, and non-explanations.

To me, it is more enlightening to know that the process of ionisation is involved in thunder and lightning, rather than posit---without any reasonable basis whatsoever---that God's wrath (or something along these lines) is the cause. Long live science and reason! :-)

Thank God for Newscientist! :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”