LucidCatcher – NeuroModulation for Direct Input into LD

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
24/7/365

Re: LucidCatcher – NeuroModulation for Direct Input into LD

Postby 24/7/365 » 17 Sep 2017 15:29

40% believe that it works, the remaining 60% don't.
in the case that there is 110%, 10% don't care

Bod

Postby Bod » 30 Sep 2017 19:24

120% scam.
"There are things known and there are things unknown and in between are the Doors." (Unsourced: Jim Morrison - Wikiquote)

Rapture

Postby Rapture » 04 May 2018 10:27

luciding wrote:Hello guys,
did you hear about new studies on Lucid Dreaming – where people are going into the sleep journeys with a press of a button?
Such studies are like a publication of Voss et al. (2014) – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24816141

We've done own research on that point and found out we can make you +40% LuCiD during the whole night experience.
It means that you just fall asleep with the sleeping gadget, and it gives you a moonshot to the "A-ha" moment when you understand that you are dreaming. Sounds good?

We've produced more than 100 prototypes and sent all over the world already.
Here is a kind review of our trials data by LucidSource: http://www.lucidsource.net/ld/lucidcatcher-latest-development-and-a-2017-update

We’ve started crowdfunding campaign with our device:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/luciding/lucidcatcher-real-benefits-from-dreams/

We've been in development for such a long time, and our best effort is to be helpful for dreamers. We shipped, and we used every bit of feedback to go to a large manufacturer. Right now we are carefully creating the first batch with them, to also be sent for reviews.

We are working with researchers and help them to do experiments with LucidCatcher - put custom algorithms for analysis, simulation protocols, and so on. You can look for a hands-on with a new device here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJKXzuE83Yk

Welcome to Luciding!

Guys, I’m afraid this all a big scam, they have scammed thousands of people out of their hard earned money. No one has received any products in 4 years and they no longer reply to messages. Instead they are sipping cocktails on a beach in California. I have contacted the US authorities so I have no doubt these Ukrainian scammers will get deported, I am also contacting the police here in Kiev. Please visit the Facebook group Luciding scam for a collation of information.

Thank you and kind regards.

Bod

Postby Bod » 05 May 2018 21:54

Rapture wrote:Guys, I’m afraid this all a big scam, they have scammed thousands of people out of their hard earned money. No one has received any products in 4 years and they no longer reply to messages. Instead they are sipping cocktails on a beach in California. I have contacted the US authorities so I have no doubt these Ukrainian scammers will get deported, I am also contacting the police here in Kiev. Please visit the Facebook group Luciding scam for a collation of information.

Thank you and kind regards.

Bod wrote:120% scam.

Whatever! I rest my case! :geek:
(Pronounced in a Liverpool accent).
"There are things known and there are things unknown and in between are the Doors." (Unsourced: Jim Morrison - Wikiquote)

SpaceTimeBadass

Postby SpaceTimeBadass » 11 Jul 2018 21:11

Jayhem wrote:
Bod wrote:
SpaceTimeBadass wrote:I will be testing my device for the first time tonight.

I'm guessing from all the tumbleweed that has blown through this thread since, along with the deafening silence that something is amiss here. Like an Apollo 13 moment when the capsule is passing through the ionosphere on its journey back to earth and there is just static over in Cap (.dot) Com.

A lack of even a basic functional review. I guess an RMA number has been raised for the kaput device? :lol:

Obviously he created his account just to advertise his product, as he only made a few posts... about his product.

Still wondering if anyone tried LucidCatcher... looks like it has some potential, though I really doubt it's helping LD.

So, here we are a year later. I completely forgot I had this account in less than 24 hours after posting this, I'm sure. I hope you weren't referring to me pushing a product as I don't have one, but I actually did create my account for this specific thread. The entire Luciding situation was a huge mess and one I've been practically ranting about on my channel since. The Luciding company created an unsafe situation for myself and other reviewers on a product that has not yet been produced since their successful kickstarter.

I actually rediscovered this thread whilst searching for myself in relation to Luciding, because I will be posting what I mean to be my absolute last video on the company soon. So, hey, maybe I do have something to push after all, but I was motivated to contact the CEO of Luciding because so many people were reaching out to me who felt scammed from them. So, after talking to him and getting his story, I'm posting a video to just close the case, wash my hands of it, and feel like I did my duty. Since discovering this, I felt it only necessary to post because of the relevant info coming and because I can't resist chiming in when others talk about me (even if it is a year later).

All the best!

Edit:

I hadn't seen the second page of this thread when I posted. As a general rule, I would say to anyone who wants to invest in a lucid dreaming device of any kind, past, present, and future, expect for this to be money thrown away for the profit of whatever company you give it to (do not expect it to be for an actual device, this is what hope is for). I want to be clear that I do not side with Luciding, it's obviously wrong of them to have not put out devices yet, but if you're an oneironaut who pays attention to what's going on in the niche, you should honestly know better than to give your money to a company for R&D promising something they can't really offer. I would advise that if you want to actually put money toward something for lucid dreaming, please find ways to actually fund research with universities, not for corporations.

To put those of you at ease who might have given Luciding money, I will divulge that the CEO has assured me that the device will begin production in China before the end of this summer. I don't at all want to be talking about the company any more, but since I got swept away in their BS and people are coming to me for answers, I will endeavor to continue to give updates should Luciding not deliver on their devices. I consider this issue to be incredibly important, even beyond scamming their customers. It could actually be a worse future if they do release it and don't fix an issue. Their trial device came with "boost mode" on, what's this? Why the highest shock possible, of course! The app wasn't done and had bare minimum needed for operation and myself and others were both awoken in the night by the shock and had burning sensations in the eyes after waking. If that issue isn't fixed as I was assured it would be in their new devices (I was promised a mass market product because they sent me an absolutely FILTHY trial device), then I will certainly be taking all of this info to a wider audience.

Thanks.
Oneironaut, Writer, & Content Creator. Fan of science, reason, and consciousness exploration.

Bod

Postby Bod » 18 Jul 2018 23:32

Hi Space TimeBadass.

I did notice it had gone quiet on here so I'm glad you are still alive after testing that device!

Seriously I did see your review and subsequent follow ups on YouTube which I thought as being quite honest and candid. (Initially I was worried that you may kowtow to pressure regarding the impending review and the crowdfunding promo). Personally I thought Luciding treated you badly by trying to gag you . However this should have been no surprise, seeing this so-called company have ripped customers off in the past (and present) by taking money up front; all duped with false empty promises and lies.

Luciding's main website (.com) returns a 1016 (origin DNS) error. Now they have a project called "Luciding Club". However you can change names and websites, but a leopard cannot change its spots. Therefore I would not believe anything what Mr Annt says. (Pinocchio and Trump come to mind for some reason!) :lol:

Finally maybe the 'boost' mode was inspired by Mary Shelley's Frankenstein?

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 19 Jul 2018 05:27

Wow. Interesting read. Well read some of it. Including where SpaceTimeBadAss says he woke up with burning sensation in his eyes. Sounds dangerous!

Honestly even though I would be very tempted I don't think I would want to do it with a device that turns on my lucidity. For me I think the psychological work. Getting myself into the right mindset and doing the mental focusing exercises and the sense of inner tranquility I experience through it all even in waking life as I work up to frequent lucidity is a big part of the entire experience for me. Though having said that I used to want to try the dream light Stephen Laberge was trying out in his book. But even with that one would have to train themselves to recognize how the flashing lights incorporate into their dreams and recognize it as a dream sign.

I just bought a device today to help me with my return to lucidity. Help me on a psychological level that is. There has been a lot of stress in my life and I got so far away from myself. Sometimes I just want to shut out the world completely. Even started fantasizing about and looking at underground survival shelters. Just lock the world out and work on my inner journeys :)

Well instead (at least for now) I went out and bought a Bose Quiet Comfort 35 ii noise cancelling headphones. I can put them on shut out the world and listen to beautiful relaxing ambient music, nature sounds and rain. Even virtual campfires by the lake with all the night sounds and crackling of the flames. Awesome for when I can't be at my cabin. And I can use them for my VR or watching TV and movies too... I may start using it and start reading novels again too as reading seemed to always be something that helped me into lucidity. Maybe because reading books is kind of a dream like experience since the story happens in your head. And always put me into that relaxed tranquil frame of mind that has always been so conducive to my lucidity and overall enjoyment of life. Which I have been sorely lacking in recent years.
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”