Reishi Mushrooms Capsule

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
erichsa

Reishi Mushrooms Capsule

Postby erichsa » 18 Jun 2018 20:58

]I found Taileaters comments on Reishi Mushrooms interesting and have in the last 2 days taken before going to bed a 500mg capsule. First night long dreams but bad recall. Last night Long vivid dreams getting higher and higher towards my aim. For me a great success. Well lets see how it develops. :)

Unknown to most, Reishi is a great lucid dream aid as it helps dreams become more vivid, and reflective like. Reishi also has great health benefits as its anti-inflammatory as well as shown to help strengthen the immune system.

How it Effects our Dreams:

Not much research has been shown to how Reshi is affecting our dreams, however, there are numerous reports of Reshi making dreams more impactful and often more nightmarish. From these reports, we can come to some ideas of how Reshi is affecting our dreams, possibly by inducing light sleep NREM dreaming which is often resulted in being more nightmarish in nature. I have personally used Reshi for the health benefits and found that strangely my dreams became very impactful and meaningful. This is why I found other reports like this on the internet and even uses for Reshi in lucid dreaming.

How to Best Use:

Take before bed for a long night of impactful and sometimes terrifying dreams

erichsa

Re: Reishi Mushrooms Capsule

Postby erichsa » 22 Jun 2018 21:32

Reishi is giving me Long dreams towards my goal, and I am very happy. No nightmarish dreams, but I am over that phase long time ego. My physical life is free of things which could cause nightmares. I am an old man who enjoys the present as best as I can. :)

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”