Huperzine Followed by galantamine at WBTB

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Connestoga

Huperzine Followed by galantamine at WBTB

Postby Connestoga » 30 Jun 2018 03:11

After mine months of limited success with typical dream techniques I decided to try some supplements. Then I went nuts an began trying all the supplements I could find. I have to say that the most notably effective one has been Galantamine. But what I find interesting is that it seems to work even better if I take Huperzine A when I go to sleep and then wake up four hours layer and stay awake for a half hour and then take the Galantamine. This method gave me long, lucid dreams two nights in a row. However the downside is that it does disrupt my sleep. In fact, for part of one of the dreams I was too tired to open my eyes in the dream despite the fact that a crazed coyote was breaking into my house. The reason I find this interesting is because my internet research suggests that people have not had luck taking these two supplements together. Anybody else have experience with these two supplements used together? I should add that I aslo take 400 mg of L-theanine with the Huperzine A, but it is not clear to me if that has had any effect or not.

iby1337

Re: Huperzine Followed by galantamine at WBTB

Postby iby1337 » 10 Jul 2018 21:36

A company called lucidimine(lucid dreaming pills) use l-thianine with galantamine and some choline sorces in their ingredients so maybe it does help. What in your opinion works best galantamine or huperzine a?

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”