Salvia-Divinorum

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
erichsa

Salvia-Divinorum

Postby erichsa » 13 Jul 2018 17:13

Has Anybody used Salvia-Divinorum for Dreaming, and what was the result? It is according to what I found on the internet a very strong Drug, with fantastic results, but not habit forming, and the more you use it the less you need. I would like that someone who has or is using it tell us of his or hers experience. And Please not someone's opinion. :)

erichsa

Re: Salvia-Divinorum

Postby erichsa » 18 Jul 2018 16:19

I am still waiting for someone to reply. Last night I found in my dream a small bag with Salvia- Divinorum hanging outside my flat door. But physically I will not buy it until I get a report from a user. I am 86 and have never taken drugs. I get seldom lucid in my otherwise rich vivid dream life, and Salvia-D seems to be 100% effective. Thanks to whoever can help. :) l

erichsa

Re: Salvia-Divinorum

Postby erichsa » 02 Aug 2018 15:22

I am still waiting for someone to reply. Last night I found in my dream a small bag with Salvia- Divinorum hanging outside my flat door. But physically I will not buy it until I get a report from a user. I am 86 and have never taken drugs. I get seldom lucid in my otherwise rich vivid dream life, and Salvia-D seems to be 100% effective. Thanks to whoever can help. :) l

Yes I am still wating :)

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”