Salvia-Divinorum

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
erichsa

Salvia-Divinorum

Postby erichsa » 13 Jul 2018 17:13

Has Anybody used Salvia-Divinorum for Dreaming, and what was the result? It is according to what I found on the internet a very strong Drug, with fantastic results, but not habit forming, and the more you use it the less you need. I would like that someone who has or is using it tell us of his or hers experience. And Please not someone's opinion. :)

erichsa

Re: Salvia-Divinorum

Postby erichsa » 18 Jul 2018 16:19

I am still waiting for someone to reply. Last night I found in my dream a small bag with Salvia- Divinorum hanging outside my flat door. But physically I will not buy it until I get a report from a user. I am 86 and have never taken drugs. I get seldom lucid in my otherwise rich vivid dream life, and Salvia-D seems to be 100% effective. Thanks to whoever can help. :) l

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 02 Aug 2018 15:22

I am still waiting for someone to reply. Last night I found in my dream a small bag with Salvia- Divinorum hanging outside my flat door. But physically I will not buy it until I get a report from a user. I am 86 and have never taken drugs. I get seldom lucid in my otherwise rich vivid dream life, and Salvia-D seems to be 100% effective. Thanks to whoever can help. :) l

Yes I am still wating :)

Nielsquake

Postby Nielsquake » 08 Sep 2018 23:08

I'm 19 so I shouldn't be doing this stuff but I do have the answer you are looking for. I've grown and used plain leaf salvia and extracts for years and the effects dissipate quite fast. I personally haven't really seen any increase in the vividness or lucidity of my dreams while using salvia, even at extreme doses. As salvinorin A (the active component of salvia) only affects the k-opioid receptor, I can't see any pharmacology how this could relate to increasing the vividness of dreams but it's worth a shot if you believe in the magic of placebo. DMT however, is a different story. If you really want crazy dreams for up to a month you should try DMT. It's less scary then salvia so that's a big plus anyways.
I noticed you lived in Europe so if you're anywhere near the Netherlands I would be willing to extract it for you. I made my own DMT in the past and it was some of the purest stuff I've seen.
Salvia is really great but it can be terrifying. Maybe plain leaf salvia could do the trick for you if you do some low-dose sublingual dosing. (5g plain leaf, 500mg x20 extract 250mg x40 extract .etc). Native oxacans used to chew the whole fresh leaves so this might be your best bet if you are interested in the proper native way to take it.
DMT can be extracted using the STB Tek (https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Lazyman%27s_tek). This method is basically basifying a solution of mimosa hostillis root bark (MHRB) and extracting the freebase N.N. DMT with a non-polar solvent like ether or naphtha.
I wish you luck on your travels in the world of these wonderful psychedelics.

lucid_pancake

Postby lucid_pancake » 11 Sep 2018 08:11

Hey Erichsa
Sorry if this is a bit late...
I would not suggest starting with salvia if you've not tried any other psychedelics!
Have a look at the trip reports on Erowid.
Problem is.. it can be hard to determine the dose. While you may be hoping to do a small dose to help stimulate dreaming, you may end up accidentally doing a dose that causes complete ego death and sends you into another dimension.
This is what happened to me many years ago and I wasn't prepared. if you do try, have a sitter :)
AFAIK Salvia and DMT are pretty much the two strongest entheogens you can take :)

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 11 Sep 2018 09:31

Thanks for the replies.

I just got the book Dreaming Wide Awake by David Jay Brown, and it seems the book has the answers to my problems
Thanks again :) .

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”