Day by Day review on B6 100mg tabs

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
R99

Day by Day review on B6 100mg tabs

Postby R99 » 16 Jul 2018 04:51

Took one tablet of B6 on night for 14/7/18. Half hour before sleep.Total slept for 8 hours. Not much (no dreams) dreams on first 5 hours. Kept waking up by alarm every 1.5 hours to become more awareness. Had very vivid and colorful short dreams. No LD, 3 short dreams on random subjects. Nothing much important.
Last edited by R99 on 16 Jul 2018 04:54, edited 1 time in total.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

R99

Re: Day by Day review on B6 100mg tabs

Postby R99 » 16 Jul 2018 04:53

its my second day on b6 100mg pill. Slept for 7.5 hours. Last night had a Ld. I used to have some short dreams within first 5 hours of sleep, but it stopped now. I read that b6 promotes better sleeps, may be its giving me deep sleep in the process. I think am rested well in the morning, not sure. But after 5 or 4 hours sleep am getting more REM, REM equals dream. Its all short for now. am going to stop pills for next 3 days, see whats the change. Usually I don't have any trouble to remember my dream. So I can't say its helping my dream recall. Am sure my dreams are vivid and colorful. I think there is an increase in emotions in dream not sure for now. Next post within 4 days.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 17 Jul 2018 15:14

I experimented with b6 a little a long time ago as I was reading about people using it to enhance dreaming. The first two times I tried it it seemed to make some pretty intense dreams. But after that didn't do much of anything for me. And seemed like it just made it harder to recall my dreams.

If I remember right I think I read that you are supposed to eat turkey or beef with it to combine it with the tryptophan in the meat which is supposed to causes the crazy vivid dreams.

Good luck!
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

iby1337

Postby iby1337 » 19 Jul 2018 17:37

Thank you for your review on Vitamin b6 do you think the tabs are making you lucid or is it your previous lucid dreaming experience / training?

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 19 Jul 2018 18:05

iby1337 wrote:Thank you for your review on Vitamin b6 do you think the tabs are making you lucid or is it your previous lucid dreaming experience / training?

In theory and sometimes does help to cause extra vivid dreams. That in itself does not make a person lucid. However it definitely helps the odds of becoming lucid. As the odds of lucidity are always greater when recall is vivid and intense.

iby1337

Postby iby1337 » 19 Jul 2018 18:30

Solaris_142 wrote:
iby1337 wrote:Thank you for your review on Vitamin b6 do you think the tabs are making you lucid or is it your previous lucid dreaming experience / training?

In theory and sometimes does help to cause extra vivid dreams. That in itself does not make a person lucid. However it definitely helps the odds of becoming lucid. As the odds of lucidity are always greater when recall is vivid and intense.

Thank you im ordering a box of them now :) going to mix it with some galantamine and see what happens.

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 20 Jul 2018 18:44

iby1337 wrote:Thank you im ordering a box of them now :) going to mix it with some galantamine and see what happens.

I've never tried anything like galantamine generally prefering to do things naturally. But I've known on other forums several people using it and having a lot of success with it until building a tolerance anyways. From what I've read in their journals sounds like it's something that has to be used moderately in order to avoid the tolerance build up and it not working anymore. There is something else they were mixing it with but I don't remember what it was right at the moment. Might be able to find it though.

I was considering trying nicotene patches once in a while after WBTB just to see what happens since I've heard they can cause vivid crazy dreams. (I don't smoke.)

iby1337

Postby iby1337 » 20 Jul 2018 20:10

Solaris_142 wrote:
iby1337 wrote:Thank you im ordering a box of them now :) going to mix it with some galantamine and see what happens.

I've never tried anything like galantamine generally prefering to do things naturally. But I've known on other forums several people using it and having a lot of success with it until building a tolerance anyways. From what I've read in their journals sounds like it's something that has to be used moderately in order to avoid the tolerance build up and it not working anymore. There is something else they were mixing it with but I don't remember what it was right at the moment. Might be able to find it though.

I was considering trying nicotene patches once in a while after WBTB just to see what happens since I've heard they can cause vivid crazy dreams. (I don't smoke.)

Apparently although it is still a drug its sourced from a natural plant root called lycoris radiata while my one does anyway from relentless improvement, I live in uk so the only way to source these is from abroad got mine from usa and id rather spend abit more than nicotine patches and get something like galantamine, e.g huperzine a will definetly give you vivid dreams and can make some people lucid for around the same price as nicotine patches and its from a natural source aswell, I think nicotine is purely chemicals if im not mistaken.

iby1337

Postby iby1337 » 01 Aug 2018 19:38

Finally got my vitamin b6 today will post updates about vividnes and lucidity.

iby1337

Postby iby1337 » 02 Aug 2018 12:41

Had some very vivid dreams and a LD last night it was my second ever LD it was like 5 minutes long and I can only think it was due to the b6 vitamin. But im not sure will test again tonight to see if results are the same.I took 50 mg during the day and 100 mg before sleep couldn't sleep all night then just before I was about to give up on sleep fell into a few vivid dreams and 1 LD.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”