Stage 5 lucidity while day dreaming?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
thebigdreamer20

Stage 5 lucidity while day dreaming?

Postby thebigdreamer20 » 17 Jul 2018 00:16

So I recently learned of these little things called tuplas which are the weirdest things I've ever heard of. You speak to a voice inside your head until it begins speaking back, and after a while they gain more and more sentience, or at least appear to. If you mistreat them they even apparently resent you for it etc. etc. Oh and you can switch places with them too, so like you can go into your own mind while your "tupla" takes control of your body and can walk around etc. Weird stuff.

I thought about the pros and cons of creating one and decided I don't want to be responsible for something like that. As the community full of skeptics and atheists like myself, are still convinced that tuplas are sentient and that has profound ethical considerations. However, the tupla community has this idea of a "wonderland" there they can go at any point and this rather dead community called "neuromancers" used to skip the tuplas altogether and just create these "wonderlands" which to me sound like a stage 5 lucid dream, that you can enter into while you are AWAKE!

Apparently you can even create mental constructs like tuplas with no personality that you essentially hallucinate into your regular life (People do this with there tuplas too).

I always find myself becoming more and more astonished by the things the human mind can do. But what I'm specifically interested in is this idea of a wonderland or a mind palace or the minds-cape. A stage 5 lucid dream that you can enter into at any time with practice. I never knew this was possible, but apparently people are achieving it, and I was wondering if any of you knew anything about it as the tupla community is more focused or trying to split their consciousness up so they can interact with it, and the neuromancy community doesn't seem to have a forum right now.

One old thread I did find on neuromancy he compared it to lucid dreaming, he said it differed from lucid dreaming in that with neuromancy you are "bring the dream world to your waking life" and opposed to bringing your consciousness to the dream world.

Return to “Off-Topic”