Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 26 Mar 2015 08:28

I didnt cry, it was sad thats for sure but i didnt cry.

Guitar48300 wrote:
DesertExplorer wrote:Guitar, I asked you a question. Does your brother play on PC?

Oh right. No he doesn't. He has Unity on the Xbox One

New topic: Which would you choose?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGH8QAeorsY

I chose world hunger, because i think cancer can happen randomly so it is less likely to happen. But world hunger is happening as we speak, its quite annoying.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 26 Mar 2015 19:22

Alright PK today is the day, well for me I have to wake up in the morning but this will be definitely worth it. Oh right I should prepare a map, i dont know which map should we use.

Oh yeah totally forgot, you can play today right? Hope there isnt a problem.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 26 Mar 2015 22:56

Nesgirl, you are so right..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlk_sRU49TI
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 27 Mar 2015 00:22

chaosdragoon13 wrote:
I chose world hunger, because i think cancer can happen randomly so it is less likely to happen. But world hunger is happening as we speak, its quite annoying.

I choose world hunger too, because not everyone has cancer but every human being needs food.

Hey chaos, im 90% sure it'll be fixed by the time I get home, but if I dont make it tonight it's because I'm having internet issue. But like i said it should be fixed because some people came by today to fix it.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

PKJacker

Postby PKJacker » 27 Mar 2015 01:15

No. You are supposed to watch the video, and see if you can get through the whole thing without crying or tearing up. That's the challenge of it. See I failed making it through that video, and I am seeing if any of the others can make it through that video. You know it is just for fun, like the peeing challenge and the laughing challenge were.

I never thought C&H was supposed to be depressing, even in depressing week, the reason why it's funny is because it's so over the top.

I was laughing through most of the video, especially the "If your hand is bigger then your face, you have cancer"
Three steps from bliss.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 27 Mar 2015 01:50

I didn't watch until the end, but I laughed when you wrote that, PK. :D

But, the beginning is the top. "Do you believe that there is other life in the universe? I miss you!" hahaha.. so irrelevant! :lol:
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 27 Mar 2015 01:56

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on now!!!!

THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DEPRESSING!

Did anyone else laugh when the guy opened the note written from his dead dad?

"SURPRISE. ~Dad" :lol: :lol:

- Jesus Christ

PKJacker

Postby PKJacker » 27 Mar 2015 02:31

You must have a very weird sense of humor if you actually think that things like a couple losing their baby, a baby bird dying, or a guy hanging himself because he is grieved over losing his partner are all hilarious.

Cyanide and Happiness in general requires a strange, twisted sense of humor to appreciate most of the time.
The depressing comic event in general is purely to be so 'depressing' that it becomes funny. (ex http://explosm.net/comics/2012/ http://explosm.net/comics/1782/ http://explosm.net/comics/1779/ )
Three steps from bliss.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 27 Mar 2015 03:03

It is strange how interchangeable and similar horror and comedy can be. With the slightest shift in tone one can navigate between the two with little to no change in actual narrative. I'm glad someone here finally spoke up and said that Cyanide and Happiness is purely comedy. Comedy's irreverent depiction of lurid and depraved events, nesgirl, is somewhat the point, and it doesn't mean it's not funny. There is nothing off-limits to comedy, because the point is to alleviate the pain of something tragic by making it absurd and making us laugh. Anyone who says that laughing at a sexist, racist, or homophobic joke is in bad taste, fails wholesalely to understand humor as a medium and ultimately an opium.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 27 Mar 2015 03:23

Absolutely ^^ :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”