Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
DesertExplorer

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby DesertExplorer » 08 Apr 2015 22:08

Guitar48300 wrote:And now a celebration song! :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsgQw5EToE4

Alright, that was mega-funny!! :lol:
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Apr 2015 05:57

Hey guys, care to vote Sora for Smash? Or whatever character you'd love to see in SSB?
Super Smash bros is taking votes on chatacters to add to super smash bros, and apparently any video game character is fair game nintendo or not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9axtC51n2cs
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Apr 2015 15:15

As tempting as that sounds, I dont want them to make another game because I hate nintendo how they screw up the characters from other comapanies. Those bastards think theyre so great they make sonic and megaman disadvantageous and a bit worse than what they are supposed to be, their moves are a bit sloppy and I know they can be better. And its worse that you want sora in the game guitar, there are a majority of characters in the world and you chose sora? What about terra, or roxas? I'll kill you if I see sora in the next game. :twisted:

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 09 Apr 2015 16:10

I apologize that I still haven't purchased the game. I said that I would but I need to save money this period of time. Different needs keep coming up.
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Apr 2015 16:20

Dont worry about it, take your time and dont make any rash decisions that will make you regret it later.
You mean gmod right?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Apr 2015 18:56

chaosdragoon13 wrote:As tempting as that sounds, I dont want them to make another game because I hate nintendo how they screw up the characters from other comapanies. Those bastards think theyre so great they make sonic and megaman disadvantageous and a bit worse than what they are supposed to be, their moves are a bit sloppy and I know they can be better. And its worse that you want sora in the game guitar, there are a majority of characters in the world and you chose sora? What about terra, or roxas? I'll kill you if I see sora in the next game. :twisted:

Sorry chaos, you're on your own with this hatred for nintendo. Though i do like Xbox and Playstation more, i still don't have reason to hate Nintendo. Anyway as much as I like Terra. Sora is The Protagonist of Kingdom hearts. And SSB has always put the main protagonist in the game first, then they sometimes add some side characters or even the antagonist.

Fun Fact: One of the most unusual ideas for a SSB character is in the top 50: Shrek.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 09 Apr 2015 19:19

Yeah, Gmod.

- Jesus Christ

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Apr 2015 20:23

WHAT?! Shrek? are you kidding me? Shrek? Why would anyone would want shrek as a character in a fighting game, the one who said he wanted shrek is clearly NOT a gamer.

So anyway I will see you tonight, and I finally got a hold of two ships:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200546036

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=196809423

Did jere fix it? Because he was online a day ago, as were you.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Apr 2015 20:50

chaosdragoon13 wrote:WHAT?! Shrek? are you kidding me? Shrek? Why would anyone would want shrek as a character in a fighting game, the one who said he wanted shrek is clearly NOT a gamer.

Funny, I would've thought you'd support this idea because if Nintendo is stupid enough to put Shrek in their game, it'd probably destroy their reputation as it would make Nintendo fans furious

If it happens, I'm gonna die laughing :lol:
I might even fall OGRE in my chair :lol: :lol: :lol:

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Did jere fix it? Because he was online a day ago, as were you.

No. If he did, he would've told me by now

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Apr 2015 20:51

Oh ok, but You know what forget about what I sent you, something is wrong and I cant download them for some reason.

Return to “Off-Topic”