nesgirl and Summerlander

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
HAGART

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby HAGART » 24 Jan 2015 01:20

HAGART wrote:
HAGART wrote:
HAGART wrote:I just thought of a fun game.

We just keep quoting each other....

... and see how big it can get!

Feel free to add whatever you want to this ever-growing snowball and have fun. :D
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 24 Jan 2015 01:21

"You can only embed 3 quotes within each other."

Damn. That was a genius idea lol.
[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 24 Jan 2015 01:23

I can only embed 3 quotes max within each other. Dang!

Jinx!

That would have been epic though. It would have been quotes within quotes so deep it would be Quotception!

Peter

Postby Peter » 24 Jan 2015 04:39

I will let you into a secret, that in a good relationship like I have with my partner there is love, respect, personal space, tolerance and a warm glow each time I see her and no judgement

if nothing else its a wonderful illusion that I am happy to be experiencing and hope to keep until I die

Maybe I have the issues, am I deluded ?
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 24 Jan 2015 06:31

nesgirl wrote:
Peter wrote:it just seems that you are in denial of love but have your own version of it. I would like to ask you again in about 30 years and see what you say

There is no such thing as love. Only instinct, which nearly all animals have. And really I don't think anyone truly loves anyone. I think most cases they are just using them either because they want them for @#$ toys, gold digging, house slaves, or something worse.
With Queerplatonic friendships, there is no personal space invasion, and they have earned each other's trust for each other and are very committed friends. They support each other and in a pinch, are there to support the other's behind. Queerplatonic friends will treat each other as equals (back when I had my queerplatonic friendship, both of us supported the friendship), and they act like very serious citizens at all times, never acting like idiots around each other or in public.

You need to live a bit more....
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Peter

Postby Peter » 24 Jan 2015 10:23

I did separate a few years back from my partner and the mother of my children but am now in another relationship
Life is an experience and I let it roll on and trust my inner judgement and this just gets sharper with age so no problems there.

Its a funny one the use of words, I say I dont meditate as I dont like the connotations of the word but if I use a broad definition of meditation I must say that I do and It appears that in broad terms you are also describing a form of love as it contains common elements that would be seen that way by a lot of people.

anyway just words but my point really is dont be scared of life and like a lucid dream the reality we get is the one that we create for ourselves by thoughts more that actions
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Peter

Postby Peter » 25 Jan 2015 03:27

I will lay in on the line and say with your repeated statements and references to someone hating you its a place you are stuck in and a little sad.
Try accepting a simple fact that no one here hates you only you think they do
No matter what life is rich and my world is not like yours, yes I am lucky enough to be healthy and have a sound mind but like you I have the reality I want.

Peter

Postby Peter » 25 Jan 2015 04:36

I can understand the burden but not why you need to dwell in that area. I personally just walk away, for example if I got some abuse here I would just cancel my account and get on with my life. This is a place I like but not a place I need.

If its that bad the it needs to be dealt with but if its just fuel for the fire then that is a deeper issue.
I know you have a lot on your plate but how about for each example of abuse you just stated name two good things from people on this forum
I bet theres a lot more good that bad that you could also give weight to

Peter

Postby Peter » 25 Jan 2015 05:16

dont worry about others, just post away and be selective on what you post. I can block this thread if you wish but really its not that bad and be wary of confusing another persons differing views with hate. They are vastly different

I could stop your account or ban you but I wont. There is no need to make it that easy for you and really you are part of the color on this forum so welcome here

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 25 Jan 2015 05:33

nesgirl wrote:One of them simply likes to tease me, but he means well.

My ears are burning.

Take a few days to think about it before you truly want to be erased from the forum, but realize you won't be erased from our minds. You know many of us will miss you if you leave. I do poke fun at times, but that's what I do with friends and with people I feel comfortable and familiar with. It's just the way I am.

Return to “Off-Topic”