We May Have Discovered an Alien Civilisation!

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Summerlander

Re: We May Have Discovered an Alien Civilisation!

Postby Summerlander » 08 Nov 2015 02:24

How so? :mrgreen:

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

seanEE

Postby seanEE » 08 Nov 2015 20:00

yep they built the pyramids ''oh sorry i forgot, that was a bunch of slaves with coper tools'' 8-) :lol: :)
''you must excuse my personality''

seanEE

Postby seanEE » 08 Nov 2015 20:06

do you really believe steve jobs created the iPhone 6 plus, :lol: the fu#ing thing is so thin'' :lol: ego it never seizes to amaze. :)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 08 Nov 2015 22:43

Because ancient architechs and polymaths such as Imhotep--who most likely invented stone-dressed building--were aliens, right? Come on, SeanEE, give me a break! :lol:

In Ancient Egypt, people were so impressed with Imhotep's prowess that they believed him to be a deity. In this day and age, SeanEE regards him as an extraterrestrial. :mrgreen:

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

seanEE

Postby seanEE » 09 Nov 2015 11:00

have you been taking ''Huperzine-A'' i herd it was good for memory, but jeez, no wonder your lucid dreaming with recall like that. 8-) ''i think i see a smirky faced emoji war on the horizon''

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Nov 2015 23:24

I take Omega 3 in oily fish. (And occasionally the smokable form of hemp.) But I'm still predictable; here's smirky: :mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 16 Nov 2015 19:41

There are aliens in Area 51.

seanEE

Postby seanEE » 20 Nov 2015 18:32

Regarding time travel, i don't know any one that can do it, and quit frankly any one that said they could do it were just inflating there own ego :) , However I'm am openminded, and if there any information you have gathered from your travels id like to here it. i don't pretend to know any thing i don't, so thats just my experience, i have nothing to say it can't be done, i just don't know any one that has.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 30 Nov 2015 02:38

I do. Everybody. We are all travelling in time. We exit the past; always live in the present; and 'move' towards the future. :mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 03 Dec 2015 21:14

Now you know me, SeanEE. PM me a time and a place where you'd like me to appear this coming Sunday. It could be anywhere on Earth. Let me know...

Return to “Off-Topic”