What are you listening to

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
seanEE

What are you listening to

Postby seanEE » 11 Nov 2015 18:37

I can never list them all off, but at the moment my list goes some thing like this.

jasmin Thompson

robin schulz

muse

and random pump up tracks to keep yawning at bay while working out.
il ad more as they come to me ;)
''you must excuse my personality''

Guitar48300

Re: What are you listening to

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Nov 2015 20:40

I too have a huge list of music I listen to. because there are so many sub-genres.

But in summary I listen to rock & metal music from all the different eras. My favorite ones are the 70's & 80's stuff like Ratt, Poison, Guns N Roses, Queen, Boston, the list goes on. The modern day rock is good too, but the only group I can say I love from this era is Hollywood Undead.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 14 Nov 2015 00:59

After my recent The Jam fever, I've been listening to a lot of jazz: Duke Ellington; Dizzie Gillespie; Miles Davis; Louie Armstrong and The Hot Fives; and just a while ago I was jiving to jazz-rocker John Scofield. 8-)

But oddly enough I've been trying to learn Metallica's 'That Was Just Your Life' on my guitar. :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 Nov 2015 23:46

Summerlander wrote:But oddly enough I've been trying to learn Metallica's 'That Was Just Your Life' on my guitar. :-D

How's that working out? :)
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 16 Nov 2015 01:15

Learned everything apart from Hammett's first solo. I leave the fast solos till last. :-D

I also need to work on Hetfield's thrashing riff. 8-)

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 Nov 2015 07:01

Yeah, same here. I learn the guitar solos last because they're the trickiest. And the most fun :mrgreen:

Arcus

Postby Arcus » 30 Dec 2015 00:42

I listen to two steps from hell and thomas bergersen. Im also a fan of yann tiersen, and to a lesser extent, ludovico einaudi. And then there are some quite random songs I listen to, usually ones I heard somewhere, but maybe don't like the rest of that artist.

Return to “Off-Topic”