Organic Food

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
RedKryptonite

Re: Organic Food

Postby RedKryptonite » 16 Jan 2018 07:29

Thanks again for the additional movie recommendations,you two. I know I said I was gonna watch it "now" but some issue got in the way which means I'll have to settle for watching them at a later time. (probably tom in the evening)

Which one would you recommend me watch first? paprika? :)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 16 Jan 2018 16:21

I'd start with Inception, and if that doesn't mess with your mind enough, move on to Paprika.
Many say they don't understand the ending of Inception, but I get it. We lucid dreamers can get it. But I challenge anyone to figure out the mind fuck that is Paprika. I should watch it again, tonight.

I found a good version of it that works and is free on You Tube (If you block ads). I recommend English subtitles. I saw the English Dub when I first saw it, and I'm sure I lost a lot in translation. I'm gonna give the movie another try later.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4YhS-f4_hQ

And yea, I forgot about Nightmare on Elm Street. Freddy Krueger is a very talented lucid dreamer, who dream shares with others, but is always more dominant than even his victims' subconscious. Respect!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 16 Jan 2018 18:08

I used your link to watch Paprika, Hagart, but unfortunately I got this message on the screen:

'This video contains content from Sony Pictures Movies & Shows, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.'

Bugger. :x
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 16 Jan 2018 20:03

That happens to me too sometimes. :x
It's better to torrent the movie anyway.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 16 Jan 2018 20:26

Do you have the movie saved in a file that I can torrent from? And walk me through the steps because I suck at Infotech. :mrgreen:

I found another interesting article which is more relevant to the topic---consider this the final nail in the coffin:

https://stream.org/organic-agriculture-colossal-hoax/
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 17 Jan 2018 02:11

Summerlander wrote:Do you have the movie saved in a file that I can torrent from? And walk me through the steps because I suck at Infotech.

No, I don't, and I'm not good at finding them either.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 17 Jan 2018 02:45

I will watch it someday. 8-)

- Padmasambhava

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 17 Jan 2018 03:21

Summerlander wrote:I will watch it someday. 8-)

I'll PM you the torrent links I found my stuff from. :D

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 17 Jan 2018 15:18

Cheers, mate! 8-)

- Padmasambhava

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 19 Jan 2018 14:35

Well guys,I just watched a Nightmare on Elm street today (2010 version) today. I wanted to watch the 1984 version as well,but the copy of it wouldn't work on my TV. (am in the process of getting another copy now. :mrgreen: ) I enjoyed it,and looking forward to watching the older version tom along with Inception. :D

I also watched Gattaca. (I chose that rather than Inception today because it was shorter). it brought up the question of Antinatalism vs Genetic Engineering(a form of Situational Antinatalism) into mind. What is more important,ending all suffering via extinction of all life or letting mankind live long enough to reach its peak potential :?: I frankly can't say. I know that going Childfree and not passing down my defective genes is the right choice for me,but I might not have the authority to really speak for the entirety of mankind. :geek:
I enjoyed the movie regardless. The man overcomes his genetic limitations through sheer will power and achieves his dream in the end. that is certainly inspiring. (though you can argue that will power and "heart" are partly genetic in and of themselves,but that's not the point)

Oh,and I'm finally restarting my dream journal routine. Might not be too long before I'll start my LD inductions again. Perhaps soon I'll earn my right to join Hagart's oneironaut group once I'm back to lucid dreaming on a regular basis again. :)

Return to “Off-Topic”