word play

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Vivian+

Re: word play

Postby Vivian+ » 11 May 2018 08:07

And how to play?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 14 May 2018 20:02

I've got a better one from Salman Rushdie. Every time you see or hear the words 'heart' or 'love', replace them with 'dick' or 'fuck' in your head. Most quixotic or sentimental songs suddenly turn into double entendres ...

Here's a couple of examples: Bonnie Tyler's 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' becomes 'Total Eclipse of the Dick' and Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You' becomes 'I Will Always Fuck You'.

Try it. It's a bit of a laugh. Sometimes you wonder if the lyrics really are allusions to sex! :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 20 May 2018 22:31

You need Jesus.

He has overwhelming fuck in his dick to share with all, if only you open up your dick, and just accept his fuck.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 22 May 2018 01:57

No, thank you. My dick wants what my dick wants. I fuck my wife. :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”