Your Intro

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
erichsa

Your Intro

Postby erichsa » 20 Jul 2017 19:30

I think it would be polite to Introduce Yourself with a few details. To read a posting from "Sun seeker" Could interest us and we may post an answer. But I think if we know a bit about the person we have more feelings towards that Forum Member and want to communicate.
So Please Introduce Yourself. :)
Last edited by erichsa on 16 Mar 2018 16:54, edited 1 time in total.

erichsa

Re: Your Intro

Postby erichsa » 16 Mar 2018 16:53

I think it would be polite to Introduce Yourself with a few details. To read a posting from "Sun seeker" Could interest us and we may post an answer. But I think if we know a bit about the person we have more feelings towards that Forum Member and want to communicate.

Who Are You?

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 02 Aug 2018 15:09

Who Are You?

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 02 Aug 2018 16:41

What? Why do you keep repeating yourself? To bump the thread up?

And what's wrong with using the introduce yourself page? That's where most people as well as myself have posted their introduction.

Why repeat an intro here?
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 03 Aug 2018 15:06

What? Why do you keep repeating yourself? To bump the thread up?

And what's wrong with using the introduce yourself page? That's where most people as well as myself have posted their introduction.

Why repeat an intro here?

Yes to remind people to introduce themselves. If I click on Solaris I get very little. Click on erichsa and you find out more. In my opinion it is polite to tell at least who you are. or are we a secret society and must hide? :)

Return to “Off-Topic”