Existential Rant Place

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
HAGART

Re: Existential Rant Place

Postby HAGART » 01 Jan 2018 18:36

Hearing it now. The driver of the car and who is in charge?
I feel so much better now.

I feel we are both old souls, and many of us are and it's simply ineffable, yet my confusion stems from finding ways to express it.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 01 Jan 2018 18:38

And that's what we all do. (hugs for all, after I hug myself)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 01 Jan 2018 18:39

I will leave the altruism conflict for another time.
This album is so real, so cathartic.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 01 Jan 2018 18:46

This sums it up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93rSXA8aeG4

(Beatles live playing Nowhere Man)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 01 Jan 2018 18:56

My Dr. Suess kicked in.

"I don't want to talk, but knowing you are with me and I have friends to connect with is all I have to grasp onto in this tarzan jungle game of snakes and ladders, swinging from one thought to the next."

I can rewrite this at any time, and it's all free flowing thought. The forum constricts me because I feel a need to be perfect here. But everything is a thought process in time. Fleshing out ideas, based on a complexity that I can never understand. It's unfathomable.

But in the mean time we can bitch and complain and rant about it. Which is just emotion, but what is that even? I am not Spock.
Star Trek hit the nail on the head too. There is a disconnect between human emotions and logic. And it's ok to be human. We are all gonna deal with it and help each other.

I will mediate and sort out the mind, but I am so stubborn for now.
And that's ok.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 01 Jan 2018 19:20

we make thread to speak with like minded people.
When I feel I can be well again I plan to be myself again with a new exuberance and may crawl out of this basement in the off topic section and feel free and tell you all about my dreams when I can word it right.

I had one a week ago, and when it started, I realize that we are just pattern seeking brains, finding pattern within nothing. I never did DMT, but hearing about those experiences, reminds me again that we are all nuts.

The voices and places we experience in dreams is just a reflection of reality and it;s co-created.
To realize this this and awaken and become lucid in real life is hard.
It's only due to conflict.

It's ok to be ignorant and wear a blanket, but I toss and turn. I can't sleep and feels like everyone else is asleep in life's waiting room. (A line from Waking Life) It's an exellent movie, but I am writing my own script here.And I might burn out and accept this life. I grow weary from my concerns.

I am aware to see this. I need help. But not online. It only helps for a while. I will accept that we don't all can share life experiences this way in this format. My grandios idea of summing up all of life before the new year ain't gonna happen. It leads to disappointment. But knowing that I'm not the only one makes all the difference.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 01 Jan 2018 19:32

I feel a desire to correct all that.
I certainly did rant.
But hey, I announced it in the title, so I ain't bothering anyone. Don't read or reply unless you feel like it.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 01 Jan 2018 20:28

Great listen.

But I found this and it sums it up for now. It pacifies my mind to know other feel what I do. That is all I want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlDi4hpJsaY

NEW YEARS DAY bu U2. I got too excited and crashed, and got the post Christmas blues that happens every year. People with anxiety have this problem.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 01 Jan 2018 20:48

I am out of sorts. I am an alcoholic and I realize it and knew it before, but I need to say it right here. ANNOUNCE IT!
It's making me crazy. It's a toxic shit that makes us confused. But emotional. And I like that too. But this ride is getting bumpy. I need to even it out and sail my proverbial boat with an even keel.

But these are just all analogies. Yet, that is the fabric of the reality we are all co creating.

I need to come to terms with things. I feel ashamed about ranting, and yet my other self says, it's ok. I an't bothering anyone. If someone chooses to read this or not, it's up to them.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 01 Jan 2018 20:56

To sum it all up. Not everything, but just this one thread.

Is it a dumpsite or a hot air balloon?

Return to “Off-Topic”