What is the best way to tackle the school bullying epidemic?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Solaris_142

Re: What is the best way to tackle the school bullying epidemic?

Postby Solaris_142 » 31 Jul 2018 19:13

Well any bullies shouldn't be able to physically attack without bringing assault charges onto themselves. I know it's more difficult when you're a kid but option 2. Don't be afraid and just defend yourself.

I only had one serious bullying problem when I was a kid in school. There was some kid I was not at all afraid of I knew I could beat his ass. But he thought otherwise and was a constant thorn, threatening and bullying me all the time between classes and in the classes I had with him. My only fear was of getting into trouble for fighting if I attacked him so I just did my best to ignore him and took all of his shit.

I have a very fond memory of the day wrestling started up in our mutual Gym class and we got paired together. You should have saw the way he was dancing around gloating all excited he thought he was going to get to beat on me in front of everyone and with permission. I never once said a word. I took him down so fast and pinned him it was funny. I didn't say a word afterwards either. Didn't rub it in his face. Just walked away. You should have saw the expression on his face. He was afraid to look me in the eye after that and never bothered me again lol.

Now days I don't have any fear of getting beat up. If I was jumped or attacked by multiple people I would rip them to shreds or die trying. Anyone ever wants to try and jump me better be prepared to be in it to the end. I would do a Rick Grimes number on them. Lol
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 01 Aug 2018 04:44

Solaris_142 wrote:Well any bullies shouldn't be able to physically attack without bringing assault charges onto themselves. I know it's more difficult when you're a kid but option 2. Don't be afraid and just defend yourself.

I only had one serious bullying problem when I was a kid in school. There was some kid I was not at all afraid of I knew I could beat his ass. But he thought otherwise and was a constant thorn, threatening and bullying me all the time between classes and in the classes I had with him. My only fear was of getting into trouble for fighting if I attacked him so I just did my best to ignore him and took all of his shit.

I have a very fond memory of the day wrestling started up in our mutual Gym class and we got paired together. You should have saw the way he was dancing around gloating all excited he thought he was going to get to beat on me in front of everyone and with permission. I never once said a word. I took him down so fast and pinned him it was funny. I didn't say a word afterwards either. Didn't rub it in his face. Just walked away. You should have saw the expression on his face. He was afraid to look me in the eye after that and never bothered me again lol.

Now days I don't have any fear of getting beat up. If I was jumped or attacked by multiple people I would rip them to shreds or die trying. Anyone ever wants to try and jump me better be prepared to be in it to the end. I would do a Rick Grimes number on them. Lol

Hey man. Great to hear that you showed that bully. Indeed,sometimes a concrete demonstration of your physical prowess is necessary.

I have my own fond memory myself,I posted it here on this page. Hope its an interested read. :)

https://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19464&start=150

Now days I don't have any fear of getting beat up. If I was jumped or attacked by multiple people I would rip them to shreds or die trying. Anyone ever wants to try and jump me better be prepared to be in it to the end. I would do a Rick Grimes number on them.

Ever taken an interest in self-defense training?

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 01 Aug 2018 17:44

Why don't links on this site work? I've not tried to post any links yet but every link I've seen posted does not work like a link.

I always thought Id be pretty good at martial arts since I have great dexterity, very quick reflexes and hand eye coordination. And know how to make my movements fluid. I often practice juggling to keep my reflexes sharp. And is a good meditation. Clear the mind and focus on the juggling.

Also wish I had gotten into hockey for the same reasons. Think I would have been a really great goaltender. At six three I have the size speed and coordination to have stopped a lot of pucks. :)
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

Return to “Off-Topic”