As soon as I was in the sixth grade, I wa

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
ylq

As soon as I was in the sixth grade, I wa

Postby ylq » 07 Jul 2018 02:49

Time flies, the sun and the moon are like a shuttle, and in a blink of an eye, it will arrive on October 1. The long-awaited 60th anniversary of the founding of the country has finally arrived. The military parade started at 10 o'clock, and I-" 60 salutes sounded, followed by raising the national flag and singing the national anthem <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Marlboro Gold</a>. Our whole family also sang the national anthem together.
The parade begins! Hu Jintao went to the military parade with the domestic red flag car. He cordially greeted the soldiers. The soldiers gave a solemn and heroic answer: Comrades are good - the heads are good, the comrades are working hard - serving the people <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online</a>. The voice greets the warmth of the heart, and the e was started, with 14 square teams and 12 aerial echelons. The various teams are neatly arranged, with bright colors and clear themes, giving a sense of solemnity and pride. Among them are the three armed guards, the infantry team, the female soldier team, the air echelon, the anti-tank missile team, the radar team. The men are all head-high, brave and mighty; the women's scarves don't make eyebrows, and they are cool. The most exciting is the air echelon, in which the 8th echelon is driven by a female pilot, and the colored smoke at the end of the plane is a spectacle. the mass parade. It is divided into three themes: "Entrepreneur", "The Theme of Reform and Opening", and "The Theme of Scientific Development", which represent the era led by Mao Zedong <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Parliament Cigarettes</a>, Deng Xiaoping, Jiang Zemin and Hu Jintao, and the great achievements under their leadership. The scene is very lively, singing and laughing everywhere, a scene of joy.ading this program, I think China's change in 60 years is really too big <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Cheap Cigarettes</a>. In the past, China was poor and backward. Now China is prosperous and science and technology are developing rapidly <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Newport Cigarettes Coupons</a>. We have advanced weapons that we produce ourselves, and we have the world's leading China No. 7. The Chinese nation has risen and China stands in the east of the world. I am proud of being a Chinese and I am proud of the great changes and prosperity of my country.

Return to “Off-Topic”