Natural disaster solutions and avoidance, remedies...

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
BrettNortje

Natural disaster solutions and avoidance, remedies...

Postby BrettNortje » 01 Aug 2018 05:02

Previously, I have worked with these types of things, as a layman of veteran status, I have come up with a few solutions to these problems to society. These needed to be easy to apply, and, cheap too, so please tell me if you think I did a good job?

[1] Tidal waves: These are caused by water currents going awry or something - I don't know much about geology - and then the wave shit the shore, yes? This can be avoided by identify the wave and shooting explosive torpedoes at the wave, scattering the focus of the wave, of course. This will probably dissolve the wave out at sea, maybe from a simple boat with a torpedo launcher, or, even a rocket or two? Enough of that, and, problem solved. The thing is, this is rather expensive, but, there are surplus rounds at the military bases, and there could be service personnel on stand by - this would be far cheaper for, say, Japan, than rebuilding, the deaths and the loss of data and all that stuff.

[2] Earthquakes: This can be avoided by using string between buildings, or, a tougher material. This will relay the force of the shaking from one building to another, making a network between buildings where the shaking is balanced with the tremors, yes? Ask an engineer, please? I am sure this will work. My theory is that the network will scatter the shakes that go up the walls from building to building, as if holding one thick stick and many thin sticks, except this is many thick sticks. Then, as that is very 'vague,' we could say that it is where the earth is trying to settle a crunching ordeal underneath, and, this is held in place, as if a spider web was being tested by a frog, or something too big, the web would hold, as they are of equal mass and energy ratios, of course. Hey, Japan might like this too?

[3] Tornadoes. This is where the air is circulating and brought back to the centre by the other winds, so it is as if it were an 'atom,' yes? Atoms staying place because there is polarity, where they hold together holding other things together. This is because it is like a north and south magnet, basically. So, we want to break it up, and, that can be done by using, yes, a 'sonic boom generator,' displacing the winds. This would take some time to develop, of course, but we have lots of time, and, would be cheap to maintain and build and man.

There we go, what do you think?
!! Thug Life !!

BrettNortje

Re: Natural disaster solutions and avoidance, remedies...

Postby BrettNortje » 01 Aug 2018 05:12

Oh, and...

[4] Floods. These occur everywhere, and, they are the most troublesome of them all, as they are so common! The way to deal with these typically is to use sand bags and water pumps, yes? Well, we have built in water pumps in the drainage systems out to the sewers, yes? Why not simply, put the taps off for the duration of water overloads, and, constantly massive pump all the water, down the drains, into the sewers, manually set to pump out the water? This would be a surge of water surplus pushing, but, would mess up the rates systems of houses, but that is okay, isn't it? This would be like using every crevice that the water finds as a outlet for the sewers to simply push the water, at high rates I am aware, like as in as fast as it comes down, out to sea or something?
!! Thug Life !!

Return to “Off-Topic”