Brett's Nature magic.

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
BrettNortje

Brett's Nature magic.

Postby BrettNortje » 02 Aug 2018 09:54

For a long time now I have been dabbling in magic, and, I have taken it to a science, where I ended up working out how t make things change, and now can 'encode it' so as to make easy for those without technical skills to perform. I have had some of my body altering spells erased from the net, and, I do not blame those forums, as that was heading towards... stuff.

Now I want to begin teaching something 'pure.' There is nothing more pure in magic than nature magic. The 'nature matrix' works on society and how it regards you. My garden is barren because hardly anyone ventures into my circles, and, that means that only sometimes do I meet something big, like a wasp, with few bees, as there are 'few big deals in my world.' Thus, I find myself here, on the net!

So, nature magic works on society. If you are a celebrity, you will be serenaded with many types of insects and birds, I reckon, and, that means that they are in your world, yes? I suppose a teacher would experience a lot of little busy bees in their gardens, or a engineer would have a lot of ants or something, of course. This is just speculation of course, but it makes sense, yes?

Then, the magic is based on energies syncing. This is where each person gives off a aura, and, that energy of mass density attracts certain things to them, like if you are calm, you will attract oppositely charged hornets, as, "opposites attract," if you will. If you were to ask a lot of questions, or be excited, birds will come, and, this hot energy attracts their cold blooded kin, as they are 'reptile types.'

Nature is a place of community. This community loves 'activity,' as, this is something to read and react to. If there is a garden, and you plant, well, anything, you will have anything or less growing there, likewise if you plant one thing, you will have one thing or nothing. I hope you understand thus far?
!! Thug Life !!

BrettNortje

How to summon a butterfly.

Postby BrettNortje » 02 Aug 2018 10:09

This is my first step to charming the flying creatures, and, I have already found, often, if you clench your fists and hold them by your side, and think the words "hate" and "anger," this testosterone will attract these gentle creatures. That is because everything wants to be what it is not, as is the human psyche too tuned.

Let's delve deeper, and, find out how to attract them all the time? If anger and hate attract them, then obviously a song will do better? Songs are based on rhymes, where the sound of the message is linked to the previous rhyming word, and, that relays the last sentence to this one. So, the more often it rhymes, the more it will 'link up.' This will form a symbol, or, 'symbolize' the message and project a phonic image of the song into waves out there, that the butterflies will intercept on their wings as they beat. So, the butterflies will be drawn towards the song, or, little voices you give off, 'carried as through blue tooth,' or, more scientifically, by the mass of the sounds onto their bodies, getting louder the closer they get.

So, why are they attracted to the opposite of them? They sense strength, if you were to also say, "mercy," and "pollen," that would attract them even more! Thus, if you want to attract them, you need bait, and, being a symbol of strength, that has mercy, plus one, and pollen, plus four, then you will no doubt get them closer to you!

Now, the songs. The songs are there for the rhymes, as I have shown you, and, that is also related to the words syncing into images for the wings to feel, yes? This means the 'radiation' you give off will affect them physically, and, mentality is based on the senses. Then, the words should go more or less, if you asked me on the spot, "Hating windy conditions, anger withhold idol, mercy I will show, garden of pollen grow..."
!! Thug Life !!

BrettNortje

How to find chameleons, and, what it means...

Postby BrettNortje » 02 Aug 2018 10:52

Yes, chameleons are signs of a healthy garden. If you find one, it means something has been revealed to you, yes? Everyone knows that, but, often people might wonder what this is that has been revealed to them? In the case of where you find it, no doubt herein lies the key!

If you were to find it high up on a hill in your garden, then maybe it means that there is forces of high emotion? As density drags down, and stress is linked to density, if you were to find a chameleon in the bottom branches of a low lying tree or bush, then it would be something 'dark and mysterious' yes? Like a sexual fancy of the neighbours wife, maybe? A fantasy of domination, or, maybe the realization of sexually dominating another? This would be opposed by the spotting a chameleon high up, maybe the indicator that god is pleased with our submission to him and that you have less to pray forgiveness for, although you should always pray, yes? Of course, that is Christian slant, as I am Venetian.

So, with that in motion, why are they there? This could come down to them ascending the branches due to energies from around them, and, we are much bigger than them. This could indicate that your child is being naughty too! This would mean they are excited, so they would be high up, or, planning a sneak raid on the chocolates later, which would indicate stress, and, they would climb lower down, yes?

This is because the chameleons will try to get to a place that is not too dense, from energy, and that means that the lower they are, the less dense this stressful energy's effects hamper them too! This aura is given off the same way we sweat, as when you are under a blanket, you will see it gets warmer, cocooning your heat, or, the heat you give off. This would be an indicator that we do indeed give off an aura too!

Now, as a social construct, it could also indicate the level of fear in your neighbourhood, or near your area. This would be where the chameleon would be attracted to the highest heights, to escape this 'stress,' yes? Or, it could be down to where the reptile will descend to the lower reaches, where the density will attract them, due to the moistness of the energy, in the case of hurried wing beats. Either way, the higher you find a chameleon the better it is for you, unless you like to indulge in the dark side, if you will?
!! Thug Life !!

BrettNortje

Busy little bees.

Postby BrettNortje » 02 Aug 2018 11:45

With the gardens being full of these things, it would stand to reason to find out how they work, yes? These would work on community too, like ants, as they are more primal, where they will relay and be more sensitive to relays than other more advanced evolved insects, of course. This means they foster each other, and, this will be shown in their mentality, where they like to stick together, hoping that one will lead them to the pollen, 'the holy grail,' of course.

If you ask me, this is down to the pack wanting to swarm for getting as much back to base as possible. This is because evolution is not random, it is programmed. Upon studies I made, it was found that nature will try something before it gets it right, yes? So, a monkey will try to climb a tree before it does. This means, as they were all fish or what what, they all started without arms to climb, and, they slowly developed due to repeated attempts to do things, like, well, moving on the beach sand, of course.

So, the little bees will gather together and try to find the pollen. They will also warn people before they sting them, usually, so they are more safe with this step of nature magic, if you please? If we were to observe that they will be drawn to energy like pollen, you may attract them by simulating or 'creating generic scents' for them, by giving off the right radiation - remember, radiation is a wavelength of energy that is heat based, owing to the classes alpha, which stops at paper, beat, which goes through paper, and, gamma, which stops somewhat at lead. This is where the scent may be given off by the person by them observing the parts of the pollen, maybe with the mental energy of - wait, they are also attracted to bright colours, yes? This is like a rose petal or a dandelion, of course, where the colours they recognize will be hard wired to their 'sensory recognizing stuffs.' Evolution owes to this, of course.

~ To attract all sorts of flying bugs, wear bright colours!

Now, to make them do stuff, say we want them to 'move left,' we might need to shine a mirror in that direction? But what if we do not own a mirror, what then? This can be overcome by observing our eyes are liquid, yes, and, they will reflect the light that shines into them, of course. If we were to stare at a certain spot, then that should move them...

~ Little steps.
!! Thug Life !!

BrettNortje

'Airy Fairy Collage!'

Postby BrettNortje » 02 Aug 2018 12:27

Now that we have covered the absolute basics, let's try to control these little bees? I suppose projecting a web or image for them could form patterns in the air, when they fly off, yes? This would be down to projecting a sound wave that is mathematical in design, if nothing else, maybe we can start with 'popular images?'

The real numbers of magic are, to my general knowledge, three, seven and nine, yes? This would mean we should sing song with three syllables, nine or seven syllables, but simple is for a more free image, yes? This would mean that the waves and images would be based on these 'beats,' that there would be about eleven frequencies for the little bees to 'hear,' if you will? This would mean we need to find words, that rhyme that would be down to three beats, seven beats, or nine beats to the 'line.'

But, before we work with the 'song,' or, images...

We need to observe that the shapes we conjure are 'dimensional.' This would mean that with each beat, say there are three syllables, then there would be a projection of three vectors, or lines, yes? This would mean that it would be in our dimension itself, without a tesseract, as that is four, and, highly regarded from trial and error, of course.

So, we are projecting little lines, as if atoms for a molecule! The gluons or joining lines will be the number of links between the sounds, as they will merge, of course, into one image or impression of mass upon the wings or other nerves of the bees.

Now, the songs should be based on the 'golden ratio for sound.' Then, the stained glass angels and shapes found in churches owes to the potency of these images, of course. Basically, you want to find the most beautiful image, and encode that into a song, to be sung. Hopefully, the first song will be to make the bees around a flower bed rise up, and, my guess at this, is to sing;

"Openly going into the sky bees..." over and over.. that is [nine], yes?
!! Thug Life !!

BrettNortje

'Ants in your pants...'

Postby BrettNortje » 02 Aug 2018 13:51

With ants, the most hard working of all insects, the focus is on the social aspects of community helping each other. This is with the queen being the egg producer, and, everyone congregating around her, feeding her, and she makes them feed the eggs, and, that means there is food left over for the ants themselves, yes? This is all done with her being unable to feed herself, and, others getting her things to produce the eggs with, no, they don't care about her, they care about the young, as it is the sole driving goal of life to reproduce. This follows the focus of cell division, where the one thing tries to make more of itself to conquer the habitat, okay?

Now, with ants, all you got to do to, let's say, make them leave your house and go back to the nest, while you seal up the holes, mind you, is to get them to think the eggs are under threat. This can be done by symbolizing the threat tot the queen, and, that can be done by 'taking food off them.' This would infer that there is a lack of food, or, that the eggs are hatching, because they would feel the presence of their food disappearing. That or they would think they are being robbed!

So, the ants will feel the loss of food, and, they will notice the the loss of life, surely could also be an attack, yes? This would make them think of their relay, ad, when one feels something, ti is sent to the others, and, that leads to a signal of 'retreat,' yes? This would mean the ants would slowly bottleneck and head back to base. Squashing them will just make them pick the food up, but lacking these resources would mean things are unaccounted for, of course. That could mean anything to them!
!! Thug Life !!

BrettNortje

Games with birds.

Postby BrettNortje » 02 Aug 2018 19:18

With birds, the most common being pigeons, the whole society is made out of fear, as they are more advanced than bees. They will herd together to avoid being the victim - if they were to try to feed by themselves, they would run more risk than being in a herd, and get the same amount of food, of course. This is survival instincts, of course.

So, let's say we want to make birds come sit on our fingers? Due to the nature of some birds, after a while they will not mind us, but wild birds - still possible! If we were to observe that birds will be attracted to food, and, otherwise 'mates,' we might be better served to persuade the birds our outstretched fingers are branches of bottle brush trees, yes? Let's try to do it without food?

If we were to stick our fingers out, and, sing the song at our fingers; "Sweet seeds on my finger, smells like new, let it linger..." and then "Worms around, seeds abound." they might come?
!! Thug Life !!

BrettNortje

More usual pets.

Postby BrettNortje » 02 Aug 2018 20:06

Okay, with cats and dogs, the thing is they are familiar with you already, yes? This means they will know their names and trust you. If you were to hit them, they would forgive you, unlike bees and chameleons, of course. You are best served playing with these, in all honesty.

Let's start with a dog trick, that seems easier? Let's make the dog chase something, maybe it's tail or be infatuated with a chair? This could be done by projecting the smell of 'a bone' onto the object, and, then exciting the smell of a baby onto the object. This can be done by understanding that the smell of a baby is similar to the smell of a egg, yes? This is a young smell, a smell of 'sterility and sex.' Haven't you ever noticed how dogs will smell 'sex' in the air? This infers that they will like the smell of something young too! Young would translate into fresh, and, that is like a herb, of course. So, if you want the dog to chase something, sprinkle it with some lush herbs. To project this smell without herbs, we need to only concentrate onto it and focus our own vision onto the thing, which will excite it by way of images we project of the young or sterile thing, yes? This is owed to one world consciousness, where our images will be there in mass, as, a figment will infer that the image is there on our eyes, and, that is projected by our minds, in the matrix of the universal consciousness. This could be boosted by projecting multiple images onto it, or concentrating that one for a while, of course. This could work with any pets, but, the less conscious 'the animal,' the more reactive it is, so will be more easily influenced.

With cats, they also like smells, how do we project smells? This would be down to odours coming from the thing that is due to 'friction within.' This will give off the smell due to the images projected onto it affecting the molecules or bonds - atoms coming together, like water is [h2o]? - and then imaging the molecule taking on an accelerated state, where the continuous movements holding the, say, chair, together would make it smell like it was 'new,' yes?

~ I doubt any fires will start wit this focus!
!! Thug Life !!

Return to “Off-Topic”