Psionics revisited...

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
BrettNortje

Psionics revisited...

Postby BrettNortje » 26 Aug 2018 16:47

Yes, I got mixed up with the definitions, and, this is psionics, the proper stuff you hear about with psychic stuff rolled into it, sorry. It just so happens this is a genetic thing, a control of the body where the mind affects the chakra power centres and then influences the world around it or inside of you. Things I am trying to rename Psycholosis, as I was asked to by one of my students, will be covered again later, with greater detail into the actual sciences part of magic - this Psionics is just a loose interpretation of mind, body and emotional energies, okay?

Psionics is where you use your left hemisphere to tell your right hemisphere what it wants to do. Yes, you control your cortex and other right muscles with your language and conscious side, okay? This travels through the body to manifest in organs elsewhere to manifest energy inside or outside the body, or, even in other dimensions.

The power centres are crown [purple], mind [blue], (omit the throat), chest [green], (stress centre or) solar plexus, [yellow], stomach being orange and of course the spine being [red].

Let's begin with a simple sign? Imagine your favourite shape in your mind, and, your blue and green power centres coming together in your mouth and out through your mouth in that shape, while thinking of a gas like oxygen or hydrogen, okay? This will conjure a simple shape in front of your, a puff of illusion, you with me now?

We will continue after you have done that properly, if you can't I don't know what to say...
!! Thug Life !!

BrettNortje

Re: Psionics revisited: Defences.

Postby BrettNortje » 26 Aug 2018 17:11

Now, before we begin with attack modes, we need to found defence modes, okay? This can be done by conjuring a shield against devils and demons that want to harm you, if you will? This is where we need to either pray to a celestial body for armour, protect ourselves or receive protection from others. Praying to a celestial body for armour will be a regular prayer with your eyes, closed, yes, closed, so as to retain the prayer from evil spirits, and, elbows must not rest, hands under your chin, okay? Getting a defence mode to boost your resistances, and, I suggest 'skinning' or insinuation be the one you learn to resist against, you need to simply put your hand flat to your forehead, okay? This will protect you against the magic of the devil himself!

So, the defences modes, are;

[1] [Mind bland], swiping your hand across your forehead, takes away skinning or insinuation attacks that you might have heard of, think of the colour [purple], the crown. This is where you need to think of your crown, think the colour purple, think of the area that is getting sore, and, swipe your forehead with your palm.
[2] [Tower], this protects against muscle pulls, pains and bone breakage. Simply holding your hand open to your head as if you have a headache will do the trick. Red. Spine.
[3] [Fortress], this is to protect you against lashes and things about losing your ego too. You need to hold both hands to your chest, as you naturally do when you are lashed, and, think green and your heart or chest.
[4] [Barrier], cuts and things, cross your arms, orange, abdomen.
[5] [Shield], headaches, close your fist and cross your arms, like vampire bat when it sleeps. Think yellow and your solar plexus, for energy regulation of the body, where the legs meet the heart, lungs are found...

To protect someone else, you simply think of them with love and, then you feel their pain instead! This is done by embracing the mind chakra, blue, of course. Just think of them recently, or, love them for lack of a better term!
!! Thug Life !!

BrettNortje

Re: Psionics revisited: Attacks.

Postby BrettNortje » 26 Aug 2018 17:25

Okay, now that you know how to defend against psionic attacks, let's learn how to attack with them? To do these we need to understand that we can simulate the attacks by doing the physical things, to tune our body's images to manifest as is praying with the cosmos and energy relays, and, resembling a object with out hands will turn our hands into that weapon, okay? Then, tuning it to the right chakra, usually the green and yellow chakra, along with the others, we could easily attack someone with reversing those defences to produce an attack we choose, of course.

So far as I know, attacks work on heartbeats, so, when your heart beats synchronized with the heart beat of the other, the signal is modulated and demodulated, okay? This might take a while, and, cancels out stacking effects from many people. Of course, you can make up your won attacks, so long as the faeries understand them! I like tigers, and, tigers are a part of nature, so, simulating natural animals will be easier than simulating say for example a chain saw, all right?

If nature allows it...
!! Thug Life !!

BrettNortje

Re: Psionics revisited, soul blades.

Postby BrettNortje » 26 Aug 2018 21:16

Yes, it is possible to generate 'soul blades,' that will manifest and attack people, that you can see. The first and weakest is yellow, then getting darker until purple, where you have your full allocation of blades to attack with. The less blades you have, the stronger they will be, of course. This comes down to actually getting them going and controlling them now, if this is your cup of tea?

So, to generate them, imagine all your chakras, all six of them I have told you about and imagine them somewhere near you. These will be controlled by you as you slowly build up a relationship with them, okay? The lighter the shade you choose, the better to block with, and, the more negative the shade, the more it will want to harm people. This requires insight into the intent of what you want, if you want to instead make them like a glow stick you dance with, whirling around you then yellow will be better seen int he dark, dancing with your subconscious, which I will teach you how to activate soon!

Manifesting the blades will be down to your body part you are using, remembering that low on your body is good, and, high is bad, okay? This is because the lower it is, the more tuned to supporting your motion, your ability to move around, that which supports you and your root in your spine, okay? This is where things are processed for you, but, high up, is control, and, that is where the self takes over, like greed, asocial thoughts, you know? Basically, you want to hold your area that you wish to manifest and close your eyes, so as to guide you to the illusion, and, think of adding carbon to the illusion. This will make it so that you will manifest this between your eyes, through your periphary or line of vision, as it is 'your figment coming true,' yes?

Okay, so you know what to do so far, how do we make it easier? This would be done by holding your hands flat to your body in the area, and, slicing away from the area away from your body, over and over, until it is 'flinted into being.' This is like friction, and, also a carbon reaction, where the electromagnetic charge is conjured by manifestations out of your mind, and, brain, where the focused energy is shed from your skin via buidl up of heat to that region, by slicing over and over again, you build up heat, you see?

Making them move around will be easier with lighter manifestations, and, that means lighter shades will be made of faster blades, as they are closer to white, which is the colour of light, which is actually just light yellow, okay? So, you are using yellow to conjure yellow, in the first blade, the one I will teach you to use. This is where the control comes from your hands and mind, you may put together relays like way points for the blades with your fingers, then snap for them to follow. This could be worked into a dance, of course, and, then everyone will be amused.

Maybe you need more control, maybe the blades have psychological egos? This would be due to their shade and emotional relationship with your soul, where we now find 'numbers,' okay? Thinking of the numbers [one] to [ten] will be where you make them darker or lighter, mind you, and, then the coordinates could be trained into them, resembling the image of 'a numeric keypad.' Combing the key pad commands with the somatic instructions could result in an intricate dance indeed...

So,t here you have it! This will manifest faster the more you try to 'slice and project,' okay? Projecting comes from your mind, where you need to create a shaped knife, glow stick, jewel or other thing, and, bring energy to this mental projection, of course, around it, from your body. Yes you will get very tired trying to make this happen, but, happen it should!
!! Thug Life !!

Return to “Off-Topic”