Ability to visualize?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
phoenixeyes

Ability to visualize?

Postby phoenixeyes » 12 Sep 2018 21:38

Has anyone on here went from poor visualization skills to a dramatic improvement?

I'm trying to improve my ability to see in my mind's eye because it's terrible at the moment.

BrettNortje

Re: Ability to visualize?

Postby BrettNortje » 13 Sep 2018 13:31

phoenixeyes wrote:Has anyone on here went from poor visualization skills to a dramatic improvement?

I'm trying to improve my ability to see in my mind's eye because it's terrible at the moment.

You must accept what you see. That is what you are seeing, is sight coming from your own acceptance of what you see, or, is it coming from outside?
!! Thug Life !!

phoenixeyes

Postby phoenixeyes » 14 Sep 2018 21:16

BrettNortje wrote:
phoenixeyes wrote:Has anyone on here went from poor visualization skills to a dramatic improvement?

You must accept what you see. That is what you are seeing, is sight coming from your own acceptance of what you see, or, is it coming from outside?
I think you're saying that I have to really feel my visualization. Like if I imagine something spiritual such as, an aura of light healing my body, I need to really believe that it's doing that.

I just wish I could better picture that in my head but I probably just need a lot of time under my belt for that to happen.

BrettNortje

Postby BrettNortje » 17 Sep 2018 19:34

phoenixeyes wrote:
BrettNortje wrote:

I think you're saying that I have to really feel my visualization. Like if I imagine something spiritual such as, an aura of light healing my body, I need to really believe that it's doing that.

I just wish I could better picture that in my head but I probably just need a lot of time under my belt for that to happen.

What I am saying is that you are doing it, you are seeing it, you are doing it right, okay?
!! Thug Life !!

Return to “Off-Topic”