Llama Men Cometh

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
StubbledEmu

Llama Men Cometh

Postby StubbledEmu » 29 Mar 2018 13:15

I still have this dream that is in my head from a way while ago(when I was 8 or 9). Before I was asleep, we were in a motel in Okinawa that was very... poor. The air conditioning spewed water(as it was raining) into the room where me, my parents, and my brother were watching TV(don’t remember what). Anyways, I drifted off to sleep and had this dream where we were all watching TV and two llamas in suits were in a sort of news room(sitting side by side). They were sort of half man as I could tell they were sitting upright. Anyways, I was very scared and looked around for my family but I wasn’t surprised when I was greeted with the rest of the empty room I fell asleep in. Straight from there was a hallway leading to the bedroom my parents were sleeping in(like the actual layout). I ran to their bedroom and hid myself into the covers to the left of them. I then remember going to sleep, waking up afterwards to the two llama men filing through the door into the room with no suits on. They surrounded me when I was in the bed, then I woke up. The thing is, I was in the exact location I dreamed I was in. I’m not sure if the first part with the llama men could be inspired by a Japanese commercial, or I just fell asleep while it was playing and it worked itself into the latter part. I feel my dad picked me up and brought me to that location when I was hazy, or I could’ve woken up shortly, ran to their room, and continued to sleep. I just thought this was a weird dream and I wanted to share. It’s kind funny now thinking of an actual commercial from Japan with llamas men in suits, but the feeling of them surrounding me still gives me shivers.
Italics

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”