Mystic Pendulums

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
R99

Mystic Pendulums

Postby R99 » 11 Jul 2018 06:07

dark corridor, no lights, am searching for something. There were rooms both side. In it there were pendulums made of crystal. It was lit inside and projecting lights like a 3d hologRam. (strange texts) collected 3 of them .. One was emitting dim red light hologram, another one was golden yellow, and the last one was pure white I think. There was another room with a broken mechanism made from white thread , gears, and a single pendulum. Tried to make it work. But it was old, gears were rusty, stopped midway. There was some dark entity roaming the hallway. I was trying to get past it. Found another room, dimly Litted. There was a study table with some books, and a used bed. There was no door for this room. Instead half raised shutter, hight of knee. Found another small room, nothing were in it. Heard a loud scary noise. Seems like something searching for me. End of dream
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”