Return To Serenity: My non lucid journal

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Solaris_142

Re: Return To Serenity: My non lucid journal

Postby Solaris_142 » 06 Sep 2018 23:06

I think maybe I was watching too much TV before going to sleep the last couple of nights. Had a little recall last night though.

Wednesday/September/5/2018

Rooftop Target Practice/Spilling Dinner

Certain parts of this dream I recall pretty vividly some of it I can't recall very well at all.

There was something weird going on at the beginning. I'm in some building I was trying to accomplish some task while avoiding some creature or animal. Maybe it was a zombie because first thing I remember clearly is that I'm on the roof of the building. There is a wooden staircase leading up to the rooftop. I definitely have the vibe like I'm in the zombie apocalypse and hiding out in this building. There are other people up here on the rooftop including some young children. I have a pistol. The pistol is a silver old western style revolver. There is a metal container that I want to take some shots at. There are people in the way. I get them to move back because I don't want to accidentally shoot anyone. the people move back and I take a couple shots. I can see sparks fly off the container as if the bullet just have hit it. But I don't see any holes. I kind of wonder at the power of this pistol. Maybe the bullets just kind of glanced off the container making sparks instead penetrating. I kind of give up on it.

Dream shifts and there is a kitchen on the roof and everyone is getting something for dinner. Some of this part I don't remember very well. I was doin something strange in the kitchen trying to get stuff together. the next thing I remember real clearly is gathering several plates full of food. I must have been pretty hungry because I have so many plates of food. Trying to stack them together and balance them between two hands.

I have to make the trip down the stairs carrying all these plates of food. I'm not sure why but I want to take the food down stairs to eat. I'm very careful and I make all the way to the bottom of the stairs before one of the plates slips off and falls. The plate of food lands upside down on top of some cloths that were laying on the floor. That articular plate happen be hold a big salad with everything you can think of on it. It had some kind of white dressing. Probably Ranch. Frustrated that I spilled the food I think that maybe I can save half of it. I somehow manage to scoop up half the pile and throw it back onto the plate. Then I wake.

Motocross Fragment

I was getting ready to go riding and I was talking with someone about how my brother had rebuilt the engine of my bike for me. (Which he actually did in waking life.)

Work Fragment

I'm back to work after my four day weekend. (Which today is actually my last day of.) All the equipment at my work is shiny and new. ( the reason I have some extra time off is because the place was shut down to do some remodeling. Mostly just some floor work though.)
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 07 Sep 2018 15:51

Thursday/September/6/2018

No TV last night and better recall remembering dreams every time I woke up during the night. Though still much of it was just fragments or difficult to describe.

Parkour And Telekinesis

My favorite kind of dream even if I was doing it without lucidity. At least I don't think I had any kind of lucidity. If I did it was so low level I didn't realize I did.

I'm in the city and I let loose with the parkouring which sometimes happens. I enjoy dream parkouring so much and do it so often while lucid that I just remember that I can do it in non lucid dreams and just start going nuts with it. Same thing happens with my use of telekinesis. I just remember that I know how to do it so I do it even though I'm not really aware that I'm dreaming. Sometimes thinking that I figured out how to use telekinesis in the waking world too. lol

I'm just showing off my parkouring skills running across the city and running, leaping, climbing, doing flips off of everything and every building I come across. I even take a page out of my "Dying Light" zombie apocalypse parkouring game and do a flip off of the roof of a building and use a white van that is parked below to land on and break my fall before continuing on.

Towards the end of the dream I'm climbing a particular difficult section of buildings and railings. There is a very logical little kid with blonde hair walking on the street below that asks me. "Why don't you just walk up? It would be so much easier." And he points to a walk way where I just could have walked up to the spot I was climbing to. To the kid I say. " Now what kind of fun would that be. I'm Spider-Man!" I swing off of a railing and flip through the air and land on and grab the side of the nearest building to show off. I now notice that the kid is actually wearing a Spider-Man costume. To prove my point I want to fire a web at his head and pull his Spidey mask off f him for myself to wear. But I don't know how to actually fire a web. But I do know telekinesis. I hold the palm of my hand out towards the kid much the way Spider-Man would do when firing a web at someone. I reach out with my mind using my TK to yank the spidey mask off the kids head and pull it with speed and force right into my hand. "You see?" I say to the kid. "I am Spider-Man!" I then pull the mask over my own head and continue my parkouring climb up the side of the building. I wake during the climb.

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 09 Sep 2018 01:35

Friday/September/7/2018

I only slept a couple of hours without any recall.

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 10 Sep 2018 16:10

Saturday/September/8/2018

woke up without being able to recall anything. But having a strong feeling of a lot going on just on the edge of memory. On my way into work I saw two guys on motorcycles that brought back the memory of a dream where I was on the freeway watching a guy on a motorcycle. And in the dream thinking about the fun of getting on a bike and just going for a long cruise on the freeway.

I had decided that when I got home I would spend the few hours before going to sleep just concentrating on my dreaming and my intentions rather than getting on the forum so I didn't post in my journal since I didn't have much of anything to post anyways. I didn't even watch my "Fear The Walking Dead." My efforts seemed to do something since I had better recall and nearly got lucid. Well I think I did have some brief moment of low level lucidity just before waking.

Sunday/September/9/2018

It's good to see that my mind still does this.

Skating On Feet/Brief Partial Lucidity

I start out at work It's towards the end of the shift and I'm getting ready to go home. I have some interaction with my boss that I don't remember in detail. We are discussing something about the job. Then my boss is talking with someone else and I see they're getting into an argument. My boss loses his temper and punches the guy in the face. The guy that got punched actually starts crying. My boss realizing what he has done quickly apologizes for his loss of control. I'm a little worried for my boss possibly losing his job over the situation. (In reality said boss is a great guy and a great person to work for. Would never punch someone. )

Next thing I remember is that I'm outside beginning to walk home. (I'm not sure why I'm walking home in my dream I have a car and I drive. Though I have contemplated walking since I don't live to far. But it might take an hour or more to walk) It's winter and the ground is covered in snow and ice. The road is mostly icy with a dusting of snow. I remember that I have this skill (from many previous dreams) That I can skate really fast just by way of my feet.

Even in my dream it seems to me that it's been a long time since I've done this. I take a few strides, taking a few experimental skates forward. I easily slide on my feet and growing confidence I begin skating in earnest. I pick up momentum with every stride. And of course my momentum reminds me of my parkouring and I remember that I have the ability to get some huge air and to tricks and flips in the air. And I have every intention of doing so when I find the right moment.

I make a right hand turn down a narrow road that is my like an alley. There is a little white fluffy dog running along in front of me. For just a moment I think it might be poor sweet little Cody That died last December just before the new year turned over. And I'm excited to see him. But I realize it's not really Cody. It's another little dog that looks very similar.

The little dog runs in front of me as I skate faster and faster behind him. I see a man with long dark hair sitting in the road doing something, I'm not sure what. The dog runs ahead and I skate along past the man. The man notices me and looks up, seemingly curious about my skating mobility. I get the show off bug and I'm ready to catch some air. The little dog ahead of me turns off to the left and goes his own way. I can see a couple of buildings up ahead. One shorter and one just behind it a little taller. I skate towards the buildings as hard as I can. There is something at the base of the wall. I don't remember exactly what it is I use this something like a little ramp. I hit it and spring into the air. I do a backflip up and over the roof building. As I fly up over the building I get that familiar feeling. I am thinking that gravity feels this way because that's the way it is in dreams. Just as I'm having that though I wake up.

Disappointing that I woke up right then but I'm grateful for the dream nonetheless.

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 11 Sep 2018 23:28

Monday/September/10/2018

Night Biking

I'm riding my mountain bike out on the street near my house. I have the sense that I've been out riding for quite a while already. In the dream I'm thinking it's about 2:00am. I'm loving being out riding in the middle of the night. It's dark but not so dark that I can't see. I'm on the road riding towards my house on my way home and thinking about my enjoyment of being out at this time of night. It's a blissful sense of freedom. No wind, no cars. All the roads are mine. The world is mine to enjoy and do all of my stunts and tricks all over the place.

I take a left into my cul-de-sac and into my driveway. Feeling cool I lean the bike sideways into a power-slide and slide sideways along the driveway. Perfectly controlling my slide. Looks like some kind of construction has been going on outside my house. There is a raised platform in the front yard. My entrance to the house in the back. I do a little bunny hop jump over the raised platform. Then landing in the grass on the other side of the platform I pull a wheelie and ride a wheelie around the side of the house to my door.

Things look a little different outside my door. there are some stacked crates and bottles on the crates. Water bottles are something. I accidentally knock some of the bottles over. I go into the house and someone is inside. A family member. The person is watching TV and mentioning that the Cinemax movie channel sucks. I agree explaining that I think it's a waste of money to pay a ridiculous fee for stupid movies you don't even care about watching and they show the same ones over and over. You can get Netflix cheap and watch what you want when you want. Or just go over to the Red Box and pick something out for cheap. Now it seems that the side of the house is basically made of glass and I can see a Red Box vending machine right over there across the street.

Monster In The Darkness

I'm sitting out on the deck in the backyard. It's night and the yard is very dark. There is a large inhuman creature lurking in the darkness just out of sight. I can barely make out it's movement but I know it's there and I can tell it's huge. It's just waiting for an opportune moment to strike. (I'm not sure why I'm not more frightened here than what I was it was.) The monster sends out some little minions to lead the attack on me. I go into the house and i have these things all attached to me and hanging off my shirt. I show i to someone in the house and explain about the monster outside. I have what looks like shell fish/clams pinching closed on my shirt and hanging off of me. I'm trying to shake them off me but they are holding on tight.

Vampiric Spinal Tap

I'm in a room with a few people and a vampire. The vampire is trying to deny his blood lusting urges. But he still needs blood to survive and he is trying to get help. The vampire has a device that he uses to extract blood from his victims. The device looks much like a garden tool hand transplanter. There is a chain attached to the handle. The entire thing is connected to a device that injects the tool into the body at the base of the spine. Apparently the tool enters the base of the spine and attaches itself to the spine and then drains out the blood of the victim, sucking it into the vampire as if he was using a straw to suck out his victims blood. The vampire is looking for volunteers. He promises not to take too much so as not to cause any harm. Just enough for him to survive. I actually feel really bad for him and want to help him out. But I don't trust this procedure and don't want this device fired into my back and attached to my spine.

Dream shifts and there are more vampires. The vampires have the ability to freeze time. Freezing everyone in place as the go about the business. I come out of a frozen state almost forcing myself out of frozen unawareness. It's a weird feeling almost like the feeling of when lucidity washes over me. I have a moment to reflect on the experience for a moment before waking.

Vampire Bridge

I'm on a bridge that spans a body of water. It's night. As I walk along the bridge I see movement to the left. I stop and look out into the darkness. I see a group of vampires that are flying. The vampires are flying towards me. Somehow I know that these a very dark powerful vampires and they are out hunting. they have spotted me on the bridge and now I'm their prey. I try to make a run for it. A trap door in the bridge drops open in front of me leaving a gaping hole that I can't cross. I realize that this entire bridge is a trap created by the vampires. And they have dropped open the trap door to prevent me from escaping. Desperate to get away I make a leap for it anyways, trying to leap the gap. I don't quite make it. My hand touches the opposite side of the gap but I can't grasp the side. My hand slips and I begin to fall knowing I'll be splashing into the water below. I wake.

Propane Bomb

This is a weird dream my recall of it is not very good. My brother and I each have a semi truck full of stuff. I'm not sure what's going on. I remember gong through my brothers stuff and wondering about all the weird things he brought on his truck.

The dream gets jumbled into a flea market warzone. There is a huge market going on. Different stands with people selling there stuff. I gues that's why my brother and I have these truckloads of stuff we are bringing here. The odd part is this flea market is in the middle of a war. Soldiers running around shooting at each other.

All of a sudden I'm under attack there are enemy soldiers attacking my stand of goods. They are firing bullets in my direction. They are missing me but hitting and damaging my stuff on my stand. This really pisses me off! Fuckers! Shooting at and wrecking my stuff! I see that the enemy has their own stand of stuff they are selling. I also notice that their is a bunch of propane tanks all stacked up near them. And I just happen to have a small canister of propane on me. I know I'm not supposed to do this because it's very dangerous and I could blow myself up. But I don't care, I'm pissed. (I think I got this from my "Dying Light" game where you can blow up propane canisters.) I smash off the top of my little propane can. I can hear the hissing of gas leaking out. I light it and flames are shooting out. I throw the canister it at those enemies propane canisters they have stacked up. After a moment there is a huge satisfying explosions destroying them and all their stuff too ha ha ha. I wake.

Furnace Repair

A strange dream about people at my house doing work on my furnace. I lot of stuff going on all jumbled up. I'm not sure how to describe.

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 12 Sep 2018 16:13

It's good to see a couple more journals popping up. :)

Tuesday/September/11/2018

Immediately after a pretty well focused WBTB I had this dream. A little frustrating that I missed my best dreamsign Normally catching this kind of air would always get me lucid. Just goes to show how out of practice I've gotten. It's to be expected though. Just a part of the process of overcoming dry spells. I'm just thankful my mind is trying to help get me lucid.

Bike Jump/Best Dreamsign Missed

I'm on my bike. It's kind of strange since it's indoors and yet there is a huge dirt hill in the middle of the expansive room. The room is the size of a stadium. But there is no bleachers or anything like that. There are several people around. The top of the hill is flat so it could be like a table top jump if you come down on the opposite site of the hill you can use it like a landing ramp. There are several people present. Someone ask me how much air I think I can get using the hill as a jump. I tell them that I think I can do pretty well. I'm actually a little nervous. The hill is very tall and the side of it seems to be near vertical.

Though I'm brave and just decide to go for it. I get back as far as I can to get aa running start. I pedal as hard as I can going into the side of the hill. I hit it and I'm launched high high high into the air. I'm looking down and watching the tall hill fall away below me. I'm so high in the air. Just a little worried I got too much. All of my attention is focus on trying to nail the landing safely. I come down perfectly on the down side of the hill using it as a landing ramp.

A person there that saw my jump says that I only got about nine feet above the hill. Well it sure felt much higher than that. I wonder if maybe it just felt so high because the top of the hill is already pretty high giving me the illusion of being higher than I really was. So I prepare to take another jump. With the intent of trying to get even higher this time. Someone there is trying to help me out. Making an adjustment to the hill. They place a narrow ramp along side the hill that makes it and even steeper ascent. Last thing I remember is preparing to try again. Just might have recognized it if the dream had lasted a bit longer and I had multiple attempts at it.

-I had more recall. Mostly family stuff I'm going to leave out. There was an annoying bathroom scene. I try to watch for that kind of thing happening while I'm using bathrooms in waking life. But that has always been a difficult dreamsign for me to catch.

-I'm down to a pretty small dose of caffeine in the morning. I hope to be completely off the stuff by my next day off. I'm a little reluctant as it's been my favorite part of the day for quite a while now. That hour of my little caffeine buzz licking in in the morning. But I need to get off the stuff to better focus on my dreaming work.

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 13 Sep 2018 18:25

Wednesday/September/12/2018

Apple Beer

I step out of the house. And I'm actually stepping out of the town house where I lived at as a child. Outside the atmosphere is gloomy. It's kind of grayish with a haze of misty fog. I walk down the street towards an old friends house. It must be late evening. At least it seems that way. There is no one about. The world seems completely deserted. I have an urge to let out a blood curdling scream to see how far the sound can echo. And to maybe freak out anyone who might be out there somewhere in this deserted neighborhood such as I am who might hear.

I reach my friends house. I don't know why but I believe my friend to be a vampire. I enter his home and the place has a very gothic vibe to it. It seems as if the dismal atmosphere of the environment outside has continued into his home. As I enter I'm on the lower level. I find a wooden stairway and make my way upstairs. I see my vampire friend sleeping on the couch and I'm a little unsure about waking him. But wait. It's seems he is not sleeping at all. I notice his eyes are slightly open and he is looking right at me. Those black vampire eyes quietly staring. It's a creepy feeling.

My vampire friend sits up. He is expecting me after all. he has a very gaunt skinny look about him. Short black hair. I'm not sure why but he has offered to do my income taxes for me. I have arrived there to have him do my taxes. I'm not sure where the beer came from but I now have an ice cold beer to offer him. It seems my vampire friend does not want the beer. But I miss understand thinking he just wants some of it. I look to his cupboards for a glass. This annoys him and he tells me to stay out of his stuff. I tell him that I thought he wanted me to pour him some of the beer. My mistake, he wants none of it.

There is someplace my vampire friend needs to be soon. And he is trying to stay away from the alcohol anyways. I guess since he does not want any I'll drink it all myself. I crack open the beer and take a sip. The beer is delicious. I have vivid recall of the flavor of it. It's an apple beer. Even though in waking life I have never had an apple beer in my dream at least it tastes incredibly good. Ice cold and sweet. It tastes much like apple cider.

As I drink my apple beer I explain to my vampire friend that if he is busy there is no need for him to do my taxes for me. I can get it done. "No" he says to me. "I told you I was gong to do it for you, I'm going to do it." "Okay" I say to him. Just let me know when you are ready to do it then and I'll come back. I'm about to make my leave of his home and I think I wake up here.

-There was a couple other short bits of dreams. INcluding one where I was back together with an ex girlfriend. That's all I have time to record for today.

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 15 Sep 2018 05:20

Thursday/September/13/2018

No time to record in detail. I got up early and went out biking and walking with the dog before work. Then worked all night. Trying to take advantage of what's left of the warm weather this year. And trying to get the dog out enjoying the outdoors as much as possible. She is getting too old to be going out in the winter. And who knows how long she will remain here. Hopefully we have at least one more summer. She will be 16 in a little over 6 months from now. I have a regular check up scheduled for her at the vet on the 24th. I'm exhausted now. I'm not sure how much sleep I'll get tonight since I have to work in the morning.

-I had a dream about a custom made BMX bike I had paid someone to build.

-There was more weird bathroom stuff.

-A dream about trying to take shelter from hurricane force winds. (No doubt influenced from reading about the real life storms going on right now. Pretty glad I don't live anywhere near an ocean...)

-

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 17 Sep 2018 01:53

Friday/September/14/2018

I didn't sleep much and didn't get much for recall other than a little HI before falling asleep.

Saturday/September/15/2018

Recruited By The King

I'm at a gathering being held in a chamber or great hall. It's a gathering of people being held by the king to address the people. The king is at the front of the crowd upon a raised platform. The king is dressed in kingly attire, crown and robes of royalty. It's a bit of an ominous setting actually. The king is scary. My recall of his exact speech in the beginning isn't too great. I wish I could remember that better. Though I remember the king is calling out disloyal subjects. I'm not sure why but I'm frightened as if I had done something I know the king would be unpleased with. And that I might be called out as one of the disloyal.

The king calls out a man that is off a bit to my right. There is a light that falls upon this man s if it were a spot light. An unseen force lifts the man from his feet and he levitates over the crowd. I can see cables or wires appear seemly out of nowhere and attach themselves to the disloyal man. Like something out of the "Hellrasier" movies. The man is torn apart by the wires. It's not real gory/bloody. But he just comes apart into pieces and then just disappears. The king I know, is working with some supernatural force.

The King begins talking about gathering his armies to attack a distant kingdom. I am still rather frightened thinking I could be next on the list to be ripped apart by those ungodly wires. Instead the exact opposite happens. The king looks to me and calls me out. But not for punishment, but to enlist me as his second in command.

As the Kings second in command I am charged with selecting a group of soldiers to lead. Not with the intent to attack the distant Kingdom, but to clear a path through the mountains for the kings armies to march. The king wants to attack the distant kingdom but there is a great obstacle. The only way is through the dividing mountains that exits as a barrier. Through the deep tunnels within the mountains.

But these tunnels I know are deadly to humans. There are creatures that I know are lurking deep within the tunnels. (I know this from many previous recurring cavern dreams.) The creatures lurking in the darkness of the depths will slaughter and devour any humans foolish enough to stumble into their realm. I know that any group of soldiers I select for this venture will not have any chance of survival. We will most certainly be doomed. I know it. I know what lurks in wait in the depths of the mountains.

But the King doesn't understand this. The King believes we just need to be brave and man up and face the creatures within and destroy them, making way for his armies. And now I am trapped between two evils. Face the wrath of the supernatural King. Or suffer a fate, devoured by the things lurking in the depths. Plans are being made for our doomed quest when I wake.

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 17 Sep 2018 14:24

Sunday/September/16/2018

Finally lucid again Sunday night. Will post in my lucid dream journal. It didn't last very long but felt oh so good. So I completed two personal goals. Both lucid and off caffeine at the same time. Strange coincidence as I have been associating getting off caffeine with bettering my odds for lucidity. And just all around being able to concentrate on my dreaming work better. And not have to get up just to satisfy my caffeine addiction. And I had also set a goal to try and be getting lucid again sometime between now and the new year. Because I've been hoping to get lucidity well going again going into 2019. Goal setting has always worked pretty well for me. Helps me to motivate to reach the goal.

And the last two days I had cut my already small morning dose of caffeine in half. Bringing it down to just a sliver. Was definitely feeling the lack of it at work. And today being my day off, as was my plan, will be my first day of being completely caffeine free. The first time in nearly two years I think.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”